(Closed) AUGUST 2013 POAS roll call time ;)

posted 8 years ago in TTC
Post # 482
1922 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@sunshinebee:  You nailed my emotions exactly! If AF is coming, that’s fine, but get on with it so I can move forward to next month! This unknown is driving me bonkers. 

View original reply
@runningcali:  I was thinking the same thing about all the BFPs at the start of the month, then the momentum just comes to a screeching halt.

View original reply
@littlecat:  I’d say wait until after the weekend to see what happens… but that’s so much easier said than done. We say we will wait… but never do! Oh and don’t worry about anything being “TMI” on these boards! ๐Ÿ™‚ FX for you.

View original reply
@poetryreader80:  Sorry you have to go back on BCP. But if your doc thinks that is what best for you, then good luck. Come back when you can!

Post # 483
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Well guys…I figured out why AF is 5 days late.  I cannot believe it.  I literally had a panic attack in my bathroom this morning.  Haven’t told DH yet, he’s still at work, but I plan on telling him when he gets home around 4:30.  Had to share with someone!

Post # 484
12 posts
Newbee

Unfortunately after the spotting got worse yesterday I went to my doctor and she confirmed what I kind of already knew.  I’m trying to stay positive and remember that at least I got a positive which we weren’t sure if we would be able to due to all of the fertility issues that run in my family.  Thanks for all the congratulations and support and I will see some of you next month.

Post # 485
1922 posts
Buzzing bee

@OctoberBride12:  I can’t see a pic….but I’m guessing it’s a BFP by your post ๐Ÿ˜‰ Congrats mama!!! I knew one of us had to have one!!

Post # 487
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

@OctoberBride12:  Ah, congrats! I’d say that was some (good) shock!

View original reply
@immart114:  Sorry to hear that. It’s awful to get your hopes up and then have them dashed. I read two lines on a test and thought it was positive when in fact I needed a plus and a line. I was devestated when I found out and I wasnt even pregnant! As you said, at least you Got a positive which is good. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 488
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Im pretty sure you can take me off the list of positives. I think I’m having/had a chemical pregnancy. My lines stayed super faint on frers and then I got a negative on a digital this morning. A tiny part of me is holding out hope, but it’s is a very tiny part of me. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 490
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

@yougotme:  Sorry to hear that! You poor thing, it must be so stressful.

This month has been a tough one and as pp said its all at this end of the month ๐Ÿ™

Post # 491
347 posts
Helper bee

@phoebephoebo:  thanks… This is only our 2nd month trying. I can’t imagine doing this month after month. I didn’t expect it to be so up and down.  As of now, AF is one day late. I’m not testing anymore unless she doesn’t come by Monday I think. I’ve seen some people on here who took a long time for a sting positive but… I have a feeling I’m out this month. 

Post # 492
347 posts
Helper bee

Oops double post

Post # 493
2402 posts
Buzzing bee

@yougotme:  It is tough, no doubt. I managed to stay relaxed for the first few months but it didn’t get me too far! Now I’m going crazy! I’ve decided to get back into exercise and acupuncture to help relax about it cos worrying ain’t gonna help! 

I was at the docs today and she told me not to test until AF is two weeks late! Don’t think I could hold out that long but I think I’ll definitely leave it a few days nxt month. It just drives you crazy and messes with your head. You’re better waiting a few days. At least then you’ll have a much better idea. Not sure if this is the case for you it’s my cycle is usually bet 28-30 days but the odd time it can be different. Thion month it was a day later than expected.

Post # 494
783 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Just popping back in to say hi and congrats to all the BFP’s!

For all you unusually late AFers, it took me forever to get my BFP and our little bean is still in there.  FX for you all!

Post # 495
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@irin997:  I will now shamelessly ask you how late it was before you got your BFP?

Post # 496
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

@yougotme:  Sorry, girl. I hope September is yours!!

The topic ‘AUGUST 2013 POAS roll call time ;)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors