(Closed) AUGUST 2013 POAS roll call time ;)

posted 9 years ago in TTC
Post # 497
420 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

@awakemysoul:  I noticed that you said you started taking vitex and got your BFP the next cycle…I just started taking vitex on Monday..I am currently on CD59 – I took a test on Mon at it was BFN – I stopped temping becaue we went on vacation and I just wanted to try to relax a little and now I am mad at myself! I stopped BCP in May and my first cycle was 45 days so I thought this one would be even shorter but NOPE! way longer! I called my Dr. and she said if it doesnt come by Oct 1 that they would wanna see me…which is crazy IMO but hey, they are the dr’s! Anyways, I was wondering if you would share more about your vitex…what brand did u use? how much of it did u take? notice any symptoms? Thanks!

Post # 498
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@runningcali:  Thanks… There is still a slight possibility that there is a difference in test sensivities, etc. but it seems like if I got a super faint line 3 days ago that it should be darker or positive on a digital by now.  

View original reply
@irin997:  I’m going to jump on the bandwagon and ask how long it was until you got your BFP. 

Post # 499
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@yougotme:  AF was 5 days late before I got my BFP!  So don’t give up hope quite yet Laughing

Post # 500
347 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

@OctoberBride12:  did you get negatives up until that point or did you not test until then? I’m feeling crampy now so I’m getting discouraged but Id love to hear your story for future reference. 

Post # 501
1169 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

@katie395:  I used St Francis tincture, 1.5 dropperful a day. Then switched to capsules, don’t remember brand, 2 capsules a day. Didn’t notice anything different. See a naturopath, it’s a worthy investment.

Post # 502
515 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

@irin997:  Hi!  Glad you popped in!  How is your pregnancy going? So excited for you! Laughing

Post # 504
42 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

@yougotme:  I had BFNs from 8/14until Sunday 8/18 and didn’t test again until 8/21 and got 3 BFPs!  I’m not exactly sure of my O date, but my lmp was 7/11 and my cycles are 33-35 Days.  Hope this helps!!

Post # 505
489 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Thanks ladies for all of the sweet messages and support… AF did make an appearance- two weeks late…  Had a sad, long week, but gearing up for the next go of it.  Kind of had a feeling this was the case since all the tests we negative….  FIngers crossed that September is my month!!

Post # 506
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

For some reason my post didn’t go thru! I am a rollover to September. Which is crappy because I’m off to Vancouver on the 8th for a week and I will most likely O on the 9th or 10th. Boo

The topic ‘AUGUST 2013 POAS roll call time ;)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors