(Closed) August 2013- Post your shoes!

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I started out with a pair of gold Liz Claiborne…then decided that I liked these better.  Still kept the other pair though; I go through enough shoes…

Post # 6
3771 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

I’ve only bought my ceremony pumps so far, planning to get light blue/aqua flats for the reception πŸ™‚

Post # 7
5662 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MsPanda:  thanks! Check dsw.com they have a huge wedding selection and quite a few were wedges!

Post # 8
5662 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

Oops you said 2013 and m 2012. Oh well!

Post # 10
765 posts
Busy bee

Oh shoes, the bane of my existence!!!

Right now my contender is blue toms, but I plan on making a trip to St Louis to try and find cute shoes. I need flats or the shortest kitten heel and its turning out to be the biggest challenge ever!!

I keep wanting to say you can’t see my shoes anyway so it doesn’t matter, but unfortunately I have always dreamed of having couture wedding shoes. But all the couture wedding shoes I fall in love with have a giant heel and I can’t wear heels because 1. my dress doesn’t allow it, and 2. Fiance isn’t that much taller then me. Sorry, end rant.

Post # 11
2869 posts
Sugar bee

Love mine πŸ™‚

Post # 13
2869 posts
Sugar bee

Found them online, they were from eveningshoes.com and they only had my size left, now they’re discontinued so I’m sooo glad I bought them ridiculously early πŸ™‚

ETA: I found the same ones on this website when I was worrying about the size of mine lol (ended up getting little heel pads and now they’re perfect)

http://weddingtennies.homestead.com/slippers.html

Post # 14
371 posts
Helper bee

@loving_life:  Love these!

Can anyone recommend something cute, flat, and purple? Haven’t seen any yet that I’ve liked…

Post # 15
765 posts
Busy bee

FINALLY FOUND MY SHOES AND I’M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!! They look like this, they are sooooo comfy and cute!! I ordered the Navy, and I’ll post pictures when they come in in my size! 

Post # 16
241 posts
Helper bee

I bought my shoes before the dress πŸ™‚  but I’m still looking.  So far:

The topic ‘August 2013- Post your shoes!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors