(Closed) August 2013- Show me your bridesmaid dresses

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 3
9181 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Oh that’ll look great!  I’m doing mismatched dresses too, but we’re only having our siblings in our wedding party, so just two girls.  Something along these lines, in shades of teal and turquoise:

Post # 4
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I’m also going mismatched dresses they are all Navy Blue Bill Levkoff short Chiffon!

Post # 5
309 posts
Helper bee

@lolot:  I am doing the same thing and colors as well! I was worried about how it would look because my dress is vintage looking and flowy, but the picture you posted is a perfect example of a good combination.

Post # 6
3769 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

My Maid/Matron of Honor and I finally sat down and decided on this!!  In the same color as shown below.  I do also have two “bridesmen”, but Fiance is in charge of what the guys will be wearing 😉

Post # 7
425 posts
Helper bee

Here’s mine! We are picking them up in 2 weeks, I can’t wait to see them on all the girls!

Post # 9
107 posts
Blushing bee

It will be in tea rose and will get a rhinestone sash for them

Post # 10
30 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2013

This is what my girls will be wearing, 5 of them! 😀

Post # 11
337 posts
Helper bee

This is the dress my girls will be wearing. I told them they could pick whatever dress they wanted as long as it was in the same color but they all decided on this same dress. lol. The flower is detachable so my Maid/Matron of Honor will be the only one wearing it as her and I were the only ones that liked the flower. Sorry its a bad pic.

Post # 12
1564 posts
Bumble bee

This dress looks much more purple in person =)

Post # 13
129 posts
Blushing bee

http://bim.shopstyle.com/pim/13/3a/133a8b2810ed722617ea9a63f516c563_best.jpg

Post # 14
5 posts
Newbee

in orange

Post # 15
1070 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

@v_smoothie:  SO. IN. LOVE. Can I be part of your wedding?

Post # 16
503 posts
Busy bee

Lovely ladies!  I’m going mismatched, as well, but with each wearing the same lace shawl.  The last dress will be the full length version.  🙂

The topic ‘August 2013- Show me your bridesmaid dresses’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors