(Closed) August 2013 – Wedding Websites

posted 6 years ago in August 2013
Post # 4
4653 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

I printed the weddingwindow.com on our Save-The-Date Cards but now I dont know if I want to use it… Too late now right…

But I am willing to proof read for a proof read but mine is no where near ready!

Post # 5
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Mine is hopefully going to go live in August on the 1 year mark. I’m doing it on my personal blog (as a subdomain), and, while I had it started, my site was unfortunately hacked and I lost everything. I would love to proof anyone’s site and have anyone look at mine when I get working on it, though!

Post # 7
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I just got our site done (thank you, May checklist!) and it’s live!  I started from scratch with GoDaddy and the website builder WebsiteTonight.  It was a good amount of work, but I’m pleased with the results and the feedback has been great, so far.

Since it’s a public site, no harm in posting it here… 

http://www.WeddingJamboree2013.com

Post # 11
11234 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

@his chippymunk:  I have my own blog that’s self-hosted on my own domain (misslyon.net) and set up a subdomain through my control panel (wedding.misslyon.net). I don’t host through a blog site, it’s all installed on my host.

Post # 12
3770 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

@inspiredcreations:  Your website looks so pro!!  It’s perfect, it looks like a resort’s site!  Which is fitting 😉

Here’s my website… I haven’t “debuted” it at all, just been working on basic info and layout so it’s pretty bare bones right now.  I used google sites because I couldn’t  find any premade layouts that I liked on wedding websites. I like it, it took a little bit of a learning curve to get used to but I like the freedom of control.  I used Miss Unicycle’s little blog about her website using google sites.

https://sites.google.com/site/mcchangwedding/

Post # 14
4653 posts
Honey bee

@elysion:  It is looking really good! 

Post # 15
332 posts
Helper bee

I’m happy to proofread them as well 🙂  Still have a lot of work to do on mine.

Post # 16
3770 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Brookfield Zoo

@MsPanda:  thanks!!  I like the layout of yours so far too!

The topic ‘August 2013 – Wedding Websites’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors