(Closed) August 2014 Brides, show off your dresses!!!:)

posted 6 years ago in August 2014
Post # 31
9 posts
Newbee

MissLibra:  If you’re still looking for that veil, it’s from David’s Bridal. It’s from the Vera line, and I think it came to about $250. 

Post # 32
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

beachbridebc:  August 30th here πŸ˜€ our wedding is right at the end of winter/early spring (we’re from Australia)

Post # 33
199 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Ceremony: St Patrick\'s Basilica Reception: Southern Cross Ballroom, Esplanade Hotel Fremantle

August 23rd here πŸ™‚ and another aussie bride!

This is my dress πŸ™‚ Alfred Angelo’s Disney Princess Jasmine, i haven’t tried mine on since last year because i was pregnant. I’m actually 3-4 months pregnant in these photos haha! The next time i try on my dress will be for alterations next month πŸ™‚ (pregnant belly free lol).<br /><br />

Post # 35
136 posts
Blushing bee

this is mine…can’t wait August 16…can’t wait to start alterations

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  mindy_pindy.
  • This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  mindy_pindy.
Post # 36
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Old Victorian B&B/Restaurant & Gardens

August 9th! Mine is in for alterations right now, and there are a few of them! I am getting the arm holes bigger so I have more shoulder movement as well as creating a more sweetheart neckline. I am adding buttons to it so they go all the way down to the bottom of the dress as well as adding lace along the bottom and having it creep up in different lengths up the skirt, as well as getting a Austrian bustle πŸ™‚

Cant wait until she is ready! I LOVE the back!

Post # 37
23 posts
Newbee

this is the stock photo but this is THE DRESS!!  I hope my fi loves it Aug 23

Post # 38
1 posts
Wannabee

Question ladies… Will u be wearing a criloline under ur cwg568 dress? πŸ™‚ 

Post # 39
555 posts
Busy bee

I just added a crinoline to mine – yay!

Post # 40
39 posts
Newbee

Here’s mine! Wedding date is Aug 9th and picking it up from alterations next week.  Got a different tiara and veil as well.  It’s an Alfred Angelo Disney Cinderella, style 205.

Post # 41
507 posts
Busy bee

Had had my 3rd of 4 fittings yesterday! The boning was creating issues so we had to remove some of it and it looks MUCH better now! 

Post # 42
235 posts
Helper bee

Mine’s a bit of a mix of these two maggie sottero dresses:

Post # 43
1603 posts
Bumble bee

mscuppycake: Your dress is amazing! May I ask who the designer is?

Post # 44
242 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

baileyjosephine:  I’ve seen your dress picture on weddingbee before and I am so in love (slightly jealous) of your dress! Can you give me designer details so I can try to hunt it down in North Carolina? I would really appreciate it!

Post # 45
1197 posts
Bumble bee

wlphilli:  ah thank you so much!!  I actually ended up having dress regret and got a different one:/  the dress I posted here originally is White by Vera Wang WV351021 – just saw it on David’s Bridal website on sale!

The topic ‘August 2014 Brides, show off your dresses!!!:)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors