(Closed) August 2014 Brides, show off your dresses!!!:)

posted 7 years ago in August 2014
Post # 61
39 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
jammydodger:  Just have to finish a few details like ironing the last few chair covers and printing off some game directions for the tables.  Not too much left!

Post # 62
39 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Blushpinkpeony:  Date buddy! Your dress is gorgeous! I love the lace up back; do you have a picture of the front?

Post # 63
282 posts
Helper bee

My wedding is august month and I’m starting to get soooo nervous! I ended up having to get a size bigger than the one in these pics because my boobs got bigger! I didn’t get any part altered other than the length and I’m worried about how it bunches in the middle. Alterations lady said that there’s not really a way to fix it but oh well! You can’t really notice it because this white by Vera wang style is very forgiving on my body. I also cut my hair so it’s shoulder length now (huge regret) but I know it will be more than 100degrees on the day of my wedding here in California and the hair had to go! Haha I don’t like how it’s so so puffy right in front due to the crinoline so I think I might cut some of the crinoline off of the slip I bought to wear under it to give it more flare at the bottom. What do you girls think? 

Post # 64
259 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ceruleanblue85:  that looks like my dress ๐Ÿ™‚ what’s the style 

Post # 65
282 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
jenrebmol:  VW351146 oh and I meant to out that I’m getting married august ninth

Post # 66
39 posts
Newbee

View original reply
letticiarose:  Another date buddy! 

Without seeing the new dress I can’t comment on how it bunches, but it looks like the fabric might hide some wrinkles easily. As for puffiness I don’t think it’s very poofy either, but I love poof in dresses haha! I know you can get petticoats that are designed for trains like that; not sure if you have one already though. Hope it helps! I love it on you! 

Post # 67
22 posts
Newbee

View original reply
maiapal:  I don’t! I will try to get one next week at my alterations appointment ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t believe how fast everything is coming up.

Post # 68
282 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
maiapal:  I love the puffiness too but it seems to be too puffy in one particular area right in the front. Like the crinoline isn’t laying right underneath

Post # 69
282 posts
Helper bee

Here is another picture I have from the side Before it was hemmed. You can kind of see how the poof is just in one area. Maybe I need to get abetter  picture of it now that I have it hemmed as well! 

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by  purplerose92.
Post # 70
39 posts
Newbee

View original reply
letticiarose:  Hmm…..I really can’t tell that much; it might be more noticable in person.  If you got it from David’s Bridal maybe you could ask them about what to do with the crinoline?

Post # 71
164 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
jenrebmol:  It’s Galina from David’s Bridal. The style number is WG3492.  I would love to find a dress twin! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 72
259 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
ceruleanblue85:  guess what you found one! Hooray your the first dress twin I have found ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 73
507 posts
Busy bee

My 4th fitting, lol! Last one next Tuesday!!! There is still too much loose fabric in the crotch!!

Post # 74
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 9/2016

View original reply
baileyjosephine:  Your dress is gorgeous!

The topic ‘August 2014 Brides, show off your dresses!!!:)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors