(Closed) August 2014 – Lets see the dresses!!

posted 7 years ago in August 2014
Post # 47
438 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Post # 48
78 posts
Worker bee

I got mine a couple of months ago.  Can’t wait to make it fit! Haha. congratulations month twins 🙂

Post # 50
438 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@JackiBean:  Thank you! The lace is so amazing in person. This photo doesn’t give it the justice the dress deserves. Here is an upclose pic of lace.

Post # 51
16 posts
Newbee

Post # 52
166 posts
Blushing bee

This is my dress! August here I come!

Post # 53
516 posts
Busy bee

Just ordered my dress on Thursday! The one I have on is 2 sizes too small, but I LOVED it. I’m really excited because I think it’s the perfect amount of wedding pretty, but casual enough for our campground wedding! 

Post # 54
12 posts
Newbee

here’s my dress! it’s a galina signature from davids bridal. it was unexpected, tried it on on a whim and absolutely LOVE it!

Post # 55
516 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@CaliBride2014:  isn’t it funny how that works!? I don’t even know how the dress I chose ended up in the try on pile! lol it was nothing like what I was looking for, but I LOVE it! 

Post # 56
81 posts
Worker bee

I left getting my dress until the very possible last minute because I was so nervous I would not find anything nice and I really wanted to lose weight before the wedding. Anyway, I ended up finding the dress but the sample size was too small so I tried something similar to the style, material and the exact same designer. I tried on the Allure 9071 but I am actually getting the Allure 9024. It is the dress but I just hope I look stunning it. 

This is the dress I tried on (Allure 9071):

This is my actual dress:

Post # 57
1541 posts
Bumble bee

Love mine!

Post # 58
1541 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@raspberrymojito:  should’ve added that it’s a Hayley Paige, Keaton. I love seeing everyone’s dresses! So pretty!

Post # 59
10 posts
Newbee

Mine is close to this one, It doesn’t arrive until may

Post # 60
4 posts
Wannabee

Here’s mine! I’m also wearing a beaded belt with it. I can’t wait until my first fitting!

Post # 61
37 posts
Newbee

I’m an Aug 30th 2014 bride

Here’s my dress 

started the diet today, as I now only have one fitting beause the sample piece had to be sent off , so they’re getting my fitting in June scared hope it all gets done in time (as they’re cutting it rather fine )

anyhow here she is Miss Mori Lee 🙂

The topic ‘August 2014 – Lets see the dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors