(Closed) August 2014 – Lets see the dresses!!

posted 7 years ago in August 2014
Post # 62
136 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This is mine 🙂 I feel like i have posted it a million times (probably because i have). I have much hesitation with mine but it is what it is!

There are sooo many beautiful dresses in this post. Great choices ladies, you ALL look gorgeous and I mean that seriously and honestly 🙂

Post # 62
19 posts
Newbee

Im an August 2nd bride and i cannot wait to get back into my dress!!! Its the “Keaton” dress by Hayley Paige! 1st fitting in April!!!  Oh and I added a belt and straps, still not sure if I will wear the straps or not! I like how they make the V-detail in the back!

Post # 63
245 posts
Helper bee

Bumpity bump bump!

Post # 64
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Saint Faustina Church/R&D Memories

Our wedding is on August 15th and I ordered my dress March 7th.  I know I cut it close.  Love it!!!

It’s from the Mary’s Unspoken Romance collection style 6146

Post # 65
15 posts
Newbee

Gorgeous choices ladies! I FINALLY decided on mine after much fiasco.  No pics of me in it yet, unfortunately. August 30 wedding:

Jim Hjelm Blush 1305 Rosemary

Post # 67
1603 posts
Bumble bee

blossomspringbride: Thank you!! It’s Casablanca 2136, and here’s a picture of when it finally came in 😀

Post # 68
772 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - Dalhousie Castle

View original reply
aealtman:  Love that dress! 

Post # 69
71 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Eckle:  love your dress, you look wonderful!

Post # 70
44 posts
Newbee

Yay, August Bees!! Our wedding is Aug 2 and here is my dress! Still have no idea how I’m going to do my hair, but I’m in love with my dress. It’s from a dress shop that sells donated dresses from other brides and bridal shops, and the proceeds go to cancer research. I can’t wait to wear it!

Post # 72
92 posts
Worker bee

Gorgeous dresses ladies!!! I won’t have a pic of me in it until my first fitting in June but here it is: 

Post # 75
79 posts
Worker bee

Love, love, love seeing all of your beautiful selves in your beautiful dresses!!!

I just had my first fitting today and I am so happy with my dress!  

The topic ‘August 2014 – Lets see the dresses!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors