(Closed) August 2014 Mamas – Part 2

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: I hope our baby gets his/her daddy's....
    gorgeous eyes. : (19 votes)
    39 %
    perfect ears. : (1 votes)
    2 %
    awesome head of hair. : (7 votes)
    14 %
    outstanding nose. : (1 votes)
    2 %
    enviable physique. : (4 votes)
    8 %
    adorable feet. : (0 votes)
    beautiful smile. : (9 votes)
    18 %
    great sense of humor! : (8 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 407
    2467 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @Treejewel19: Welcome! I hope it works out!! 🙂 

Post # 408
    373 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

kinda random, but I’m just about 8 weeks. Is anyone else feeling like their boobs are getting quite a bit harder? Like mine are still super sore, but Now they feel harder as well. It’s strange. 

Post # 409
    1060 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @cbco:  yep! Mine don’t hurt anymore but they are still huge and pretty solid/hard.

We won’t have our first u/s until end of jan, so will start sharing the news in feb with family/close friends. I don’t really want to make an official facebook announcement or anything though. And I will tell my boss after the u/s but won’t be telling coworkers until it gets hard to hide a bump.

Post # 410
    373 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    @Pink Asawa:  So glad I’m not the only one. Haha. 

Post # 411
    3314 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

Lemme try and jump back in here.  lol  Things are going very well!  I’m 10w3d today and just a couple of days ago, we saw our little one waving merrily at us!!!

Post # 412
    308 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @Treejewel19:  We are probably going to share on (or around) Valentine’s Day. Seriously can’t wait to just shout it out to the world!

Post # 414
    89 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
    @cbco:  mine are feeling a lot bumpier than i remember them. i freaked out the other day because i’m pretty sure i found a lump. i had my husband feel and he didn’t think it was an actual lump, just that they feel harder and more solid than normal. i’m still going to mention it to the Dr when i go next week. I know too well about breast cancer and pregnancy (it was a part of my graduate work when I started). 

Post # 415
    543 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @KatieBklyn:  I am so very sorry to hear your sad news. I hope you and your husband find strength in one another in the coming days/weeks/months of physical and emotional healing. 

Post # 416
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
    @KatieBklyn:  I’m so incredibly sorry for your loss. We’re all here if you ever need to talk. Will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Post # 417
    89 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

View original reply
    @KatieBklyn: i’m so sorry to hear that. 🙁 sending lots of hugs your way.

Post # 418
    3081 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @KatieBklyn:  I’m so, so sorry. I can only imagine how hard it is inside, but it sounds like you’re being so strong and wonderful. Prayers and thoughts headed the way of you and your husband. Take care of yourself!

To all the other August Mamas – I will willingly start the next next board, but I do need to at least know that there’s a heartbeat first. Is anyone willing to volunteer to start Part 3, so Katie can close this tonight? 

Post # 419
    103 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @KatieBklyn:  I’m so so sorry. So incredibly sad to read this. Thinking of you and your husband and wishing you strength. 

Post # 420
    Hostess
    11164 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
    @KatieBklyn:  Oh my dear I am so very, very sorry! Thinking of you and your dear husband.

View original reply
    @kate02121:I will close this thread and open a new one, no problem.

Post # 421
    Hostess
    11164 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

Okay ladies, I started a new thread here: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/august-2014-mommas-part-3#axzz2pwEZjDnc

I don’t want to close this one yet as I am sure we all want to continue to offer support for

View original reply
    KatieBklyn. I will leave it open until this evening.

Again

View original reply
    @KatieBklyn so very sorry for your loss. We hope to see you around the pregnancy board again soon. Wishing you the best.

The topic ‘August 2014 Mamas – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors