(Closed) August 2014 Mommas-Part 3

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Are you team green or can't stand to wait?

Team Green all the way!

I hate surprises, I want to know!

Haven't decided but man do I want some chocolate.

• Post # 362
    4145 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    @Pink Asawa:  and I haven’t forgotten about the horse! I’ve just had a crazy busy week!

Post # 363
    1060 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @Chelwilly:  omg 10 times a day?? That is so horrible! I was once a day for a while and felt like I was dying. Now I’m like once or twice a week and it’s usually first thing in the morning when my stomach is empty so its mostly just dry heaving. Glad yours is getting better now!!

Post # 364
    1060 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @Glasgowbound:  lol it’s ok!! Whenever you have time ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 367
    3081 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @Treejewel19:  Ooo these look magical! I don’t know that I’ve seen them in my Whole Foods or Trader Joes, so I hope they aren’t regional to the west coast. To be fair, I also haven’t looked, and will keep an eye out for sure.

I do NOT like water, and am one of those people who is never thirsty and only know I’m dehydrated based on the frequency and color of my urine ugh. I have had to force myself to purposefully chug my 64oz each day since being pregnant, so these might be perfect. 

Post # 368
    1783 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    @Pink Asawa:  Yes! I had to go to the ER twice for it! It’s still hanging around but it’s a lot less than it was in the earlier weeks, thank goodness!

Post # 369
    86 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    @bouncybee:  My doctor told me the same thing. No sex until the second trimester. I’m fine with it because so far in this pregnancy I’ve felt like I have a bad hang over and no one feels like having sex then. My poor DH he’s not handling it that well, but he knows it will be worth it in the end. 

Post # 370
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
    @mrssinger321: ,
    View original reply
    @blondie_bride: 
    View original reply
    @kate02121:  &

View original reply
    @Treejewel19:  Thanks! I’m starting to realize that not all these maternity clothes are going to be useless post-pregnancy…a lot of them can be tailored so we can wear them after too.

I’m so sorry to all the bees who are having really bad MS! I don’t know how you guys get through each day. I hope the 2nd trimester brings you all really quick relief.

View original reply
    @Treejewel19:  Ok, just hold on one second there…endless champagne? Oh, God. What a strange craving we’re having!! I’m realizing that I am definitely going to have to pump sometimes rather than always feeding with the breast. I need me some alcohol.

Also, I’m glad it doesn’t go over 80 degrees where you are…here it’s usually around 100 in August! Yikes! But I am hoping my doctor OKs the salt water pool at a hotel near our house…otherwise I’ll be PISSED.

Post # 372
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
    @Treejewel19:  Haha, you should be your own reality show: Pregnant Lady Livin it Up in Vegas!!

By the time you go, you’ll be in your second trimester, right? The MS will probably go away by then…you so deserve plenty of yummy gourmet food.

Post # 374
    308 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @TaurianDoll: Sorry I’m a little behind, but I was just reading your frustrations with your doc especially the 1st appt. and I wanted to let you know that I also had a very frustrating 1st appt. I went in the room with the nurse and she’s like, “so your here because you think your pregnant” and I said, yes, I took two tests that were pos. So I guess I am just wanting a confirmation. And she proceeded to do the normal stuff like blood pressure, etc. Then she asked me when my lmp was and I told her. She left the room and came back with a little chart thing and she’s like “are you sure that’s when your lmp was?” And of course I was like, “yes, I’m sure” and it was like she just didn’t believe me and then she was all confused as to why I was even there. She’s like, so do you want to take a urine test? And I’m like, well, yes if that is what I am supposed to do…. how the hell am I supposed to know. Like you said, TaurianDoll, I have never been pregnant before… all I want is a little guidance and I want to know what to do next. ugh! Then my OB came in and she was just all excited and told me everything I needed to know about early pregnancies and gave me a book and some prenatels, etc.  

Post # 375
    1783 posts
    Buzzing bee

View original reply
    @Treejewel19:  yummmm! These look good!

Post # 376
    86 posts
    Worker bee

View original reply
    @hmmtmar:  Well said! I think doctors and nurses see so many pregnant women that they forget that we’re all individuals and we all have our own concerns. The first time I went to confirm a pregnancy the nurse made me feel like I’d done something wrong getting pregnant. Ugh. Good thing I found a understanding doctor now. I’ve heard that when my doctor delivers a baby that he acts like a little kid with a new toy!!

The topic ‘August 2014 Mommas-Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors