(Closed) August 2014 Mommas – Part 5!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What kind of maternity leave do you get?

PAID!

UNPAID!

0-4 Weeks

4-6 Weeks

6-8 Weeks

8-12 Weeks

12-16 Weeks

16-20 Weeks

20-30 Weeks

• Post # 122
    1018 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
    @Glasgowbound:  1. what a sweet hubby!! 2. YAY for baby movement!!!! How excitingggg!!!

Post # 123
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
    @Glasgowbound:  That’s so exciting!! I can’t believe it’s happening for some of you so fast!

That was smart of your DH to book a few days before Valentines. ๐Ÿ™‚

By The Way, I just looked up the story of “I will love you always” and started crying…at work. :-/ FAIL

Post # 124
    1060 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @Glasgowbound: 
    View original reply
    @Evie19:  lol I know, that book gets be every time… But it is such a classic, I have to have my own copy. 

View original reply
    @Glasgowbound:  that is so sweet of your hubby to remember/want to celebrate your 6month wedding anniversary ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 125
    1018 posts
    Bumble bee

so im sitting here at work and i cannot breathe through my nose. its SO STUFFED up.

anyone have any pregnacy-proof remedies for a nose that wont un-stuff?

i’ve used almost a box of tissue and it hasnt gotten any better. fun.

i was gonna go get some lunch but i might as well not splurge on anything since i cant taste it!Undecided

Post # 126
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
    @blondie_bride:  I used a saline nose spray that was supposed to be pregnancy friendly, and it really helped me!

Post # 127
    1018 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @Evie19:  thanks! i’ll make a pit stop at lunch and grab some

Post # 128
    1783 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    @kate02121:  congrats on 12 weeks!!!!

Post # 129
    3823 posts
    Honey bee

i want a deli sandwich so friggin bad. this is killing me. ๐Ÿ™ i have to wait until tomorrow to make one at home with real meat. and i’m having the worst day ever… Frown

Post # 130
    3081 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @blondie_bride:  I’ve also heard good things about the NetiPot, and know that that is pregnancy-safe. Feel better!

View original reply
    @TaurianDoll:  I don’t even like honey smoked deli turkey that much pre-pregnancy, but I’ve been craving it so badly. 

Post # 131
    Hostess
    11163 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
    @Pink Asawa:  Me neither!!! I am so excited. I will be 32 weeks at that point. So not too uncomfortable but big enough.

View original reply
    @kate02121:  Thanks! Yeah i love her style, it is exactly what I was looking for with our location. We are doing a sunset shoot. That is what the photographer prefers for nature type shots. She starts about an hour before sunset and captures those dramatic lights. Love it!

And congrats on 12 weeks. Such an important milestone. ๐Ÿ™‚

View original reply
    @Chelwilly:  That is really a great opportunity. We have a friend as and she is going to do our newborn photos! I will be 32 weeks so big enough but not to the point where I am so huge and uncomfortable.

View original reply
    @Glasgowbound:  That is AMAZING! Oh my goodness was it obvious? I keep waiting for this to happen, I am 14 weeks today. Congrats on such an amazing point of your pregnancy.

Post # 132
    1018 posts
    Bumble bee

View original reply
    @TaurianDoll:  my doc said its fine to have deli meat as long as you microwave it for a few seconds (until its steaming) to kill any bacteria.

it felt SO good when i had a sandwich and used that advice. i was like you and CRAVING some lunch meat… and i usally dont even go for it that often.

Post # 133
    3823 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    @blondie_bride:
    View original reply

View original reply
    @kate02121:  i finally went to au bon pain and asked them if they warmed the meat before putting it on the sandwich. she said yes and i took that. i want a cold crunchy deli sandwich. mmmmm… but i’ll take what i can get.

Post # 134
    3823 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    @Glasgowbound:  all of this is wonderful. ๐Ÿ™‚ i love capital grille! and how special to feel your baby giving you love taps just in time for valentine’s day!

Post # 135
    1060 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @blondie_bride:  a neti pot feels really weird but it works pretty well.

Post # 136
    342 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
    @Treejewel19:  I would love to get maternity/one year anniversary pictures taken (I’ll be around 26 weeks at that time), but I’m afraid it’s not going to be in the budget. We’re buying our first home the end of the month and taking two vacations before the baby is born. With any luck we might be able to get our friend to take them for us for cheap. He has done photo shoots for us before. While they aren’t professional photography, they’re better than an every day camera with no experience. We’ll see though.

The topic ‘August 2014 Mommas – Part 5!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors