(Closed) August 2014 Mommas – Part 6!!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: What have you purhased so far for baby?

Crib / Bassinet

Stroller / Carseat

Clothing

Toys / Stuffed animals

Blankets and other cozy wraps

Nursery Decor Items

Essentials - diapers, creams etc

Other

Nothing Yet!

• Post # 271
    4 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: October 2008

I’m new to the August 2014 Mommas board but have been following along since the beginning!  We tried unsuccessfully for about 3 1/2 years to get pregnant and finally were able to get pregnant on our second round of IVF. 

Roll Call:

How far along are you?  15 weeks, 4 days (Due August 28 – My 33rd birthday!)

Planning to find out the gender?  Yes – We did the Panarama test at 10 weeks and found out at my 12 week checkup that we are having a sweet baby boy! 

Latest Cravings?  No real cravings.  Just things sound good at the time so I eat them and then I’m over it.

What changes have you noticed in the second trimester so far?  I’m less sleepy and my 24/7 nausea went away at 13 weeks.  Although – I still can’t stand the smell of the bbq pit/smoker. 

What are your nusery decor ideas?  We are painting the walls grey and white horizontal stripes and accenting with aqua and orange (white furniture)

What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?  My first baby shower is going to be held super early at a family reunion Easter weekend so I went ahead and registered this weekend.  My 2nd and much larger shower will be in June.  I also chose our glider and crib.

Post # 272
    3823 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
    Alliecat1018:  welcome!!  i love the idea of having a baby shower at your family reunion. this sounds like all kinds of fun. just yesterday, i spoke with my aunt who lives in north carolina and last summer we had a big party for my uncle down there. it was before the wedding so it was fun talking about it but now i wish i could see everybody before the baby gets here. i hope they can make it to my baby shower in june.

Post # 273
    3823 posts
    Honey bee

View original reply
    LoLo0113:  whoa! i’m impressed!!

Post # 274
    Hostess
    11163 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
    Pink Asawa:  Hey lady, this thread is getting really long. I think we should close and move on to part 7 (wow!!!). ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 275
    1783 posts
    Buzzing bee

I haven’t figured this new wedding bee out yet, I don’t know how to tag right now haha! Thank you Evie19 & Tauriandoll!

Post # 276
    342 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
    Treejewel19:  I think it’s just the new format that makes it seem so long. We’re only at about 275 posts, and I thought the last ones we let it get to 500? Maybe I’m wrong though. I think we’re the chattiest group out there rigt now though! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 277
    3081 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    Treejewel19:  Woohoo part 7! 
    View original reply
    LoLo0113: I think you’re right about the post count, but this may be more about the page count getting to be too many for the site to handle with speed, and since WB changed formats and post counts per page, we may be at that “getting too high” level.  

Pink Asawa: If you want me to take the next one let me know, or you could continue on…up to you! I don’t know how good I am at navigating the site changes yet, but I could try to fumble through it :). 

The topic ‘August 2014 Mommas – Part 6!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors