Glasgowbound:  Wow! Congratulations!!

Post # 153
2899 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
Chelwilly:  
View original reply
Glasgowbound:  Congratulations, you two! Your babies are gorgeous! Welcome to the world, Chloe and Gemma! 

To the rest of the August mamas: I’m cheering you guys on as your due dates get closer and closer! Go August moms!! 

Post # 154
1018 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
KatieBklyn:  THANKS!

I think I can speak for us all when I say we’re definitely all on high-alert now that Chelwilly and Glasgowbound have had their little princesses!!

=) =)

Post # 155
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
blondie_bride:  haha yeah! I think it put us all into overdrive to tackle our lists of outstanding things to do/buy. DH has been relatively laid back lately but after this weekend he was like “soo… Maybe we should go spend some of those gift cards and get the rest of our baby stuff” lol we are going after work today.

Post # 156
86 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Chelwilly:  Congratulations on your early arrival! She’s so precious! Glad to hear everyone is doing wel!

Post # 157
86 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Glasgowbound:  Congrats on your baby girl! Another early arrival for the August mommas! Looking forward to reading your birth story.

Post # 158
1018 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
Pink Asawa:  it definiely has me on high alert! although i’m due aug 31st, so for the safety of our baby, I’m hoping the earliest appearance we encounter is mid-august!

Post # 159
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Chelwilly:  Glasgowbound: Is there anything cuter in this world than baby yawns!? I can’t get enough of your little princesses. Congrats mamas!

Post # 160
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
blondie_bride:  definitely! i made a list yesterday and talked it over with DH this morning. we have quite a list of things to get done! going on our final shopping trip on friday!

Post # 161
1783 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
KatieBklyn:  Thank you!!

Post # 162
1783 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
rustic0820:  Thank you!!

The topic ‘August 2014 Mommas – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors