(Closed) August 2014 Mommas – Part 8!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

TaurianDoll:  Congrats!!!

Does baby have a favourite side to hang out on? Mine spends probably 97% of their time on my left side. Occasionally they will swim over to the right, but for a VERY brief period of time. I’m so used to feeling baby on my left that it’s always a little suprise if I feel a swim or a kick on my right!

Post # 62
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Chelwilly:  it’s with the same firm, so my benefits stay the same but it’s a new project, new team, etc. i’m really really excited.

i’m actually leaving my current role because my job was low-key threatened by the current job manager because i was taking maternity leave. my actual manager (we are a matrixed org) didn’t like that and supported my decision to find a new position.

Post # 63
3823 posts
Honey bee

Pink Asawa:  good question! my baby moves around a lot. i usually sleep on my left side so she nestles her little self somwhere in a corner but if i try to turn over in the middle of the night or by dawn and if i have a full bladder, the weight of the baby on my bladder causes the most excruciating pain. i literally have to shuffle to the bathroom doubled over in order to relieve my bladder. once i do that, i can lay on my right side comfortably. good times.

Post # 64
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

TaurianDoll:  oh goood I’m glad!

Post # 65
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Pink Asawa:  baby girl moves all over the place! when I lay on my right, she kicks me in my right and vise versa for the left. During the day, I feel kicks high, low, left, and right. Sometimes I’m thinking maybe it’s her fist or other body parts hitting me too since the movements are so scattered? haha!

Post # 66
29 posts
Newbee

Hello, can someone please tell me how I can join the Facebook group? Thanks!

Post # 67
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

BlissfulBerry0813:  I sent you a response PM and an invitation to your email address. Did you not get either one?! 

Post # 68
1782 posts
Buzzing bee

Zzzzzzzzzzzz…this thread.. haha

Post # 69
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Chelwilly:  I know. I’m sad it died. I do love our little fb family though!

Post # 73
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

It’s kinda crazy that there is an even amount of baby boys and girls so far!

Post # 74
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

This poor, poor thread! I am loving that there are so many Team Greeners! 

I have my glucose test on Thursday…wish me luck. 

The topic ‘August 2014 Mommas – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors