(Closed) August 2014 Mommas – Part 8!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 106
8435 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2013

evil crotch pain

View original reply
TaurianDoll:   What a hilarious term for something awful lol.  Hopefully the pillow will help, plus less than 9 weeks to go!  I’m sure once you’re holding your little bundle of joy, it’ll all be worth it 🙂

Post # 107
3823 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
housebee:  I sure hope so. lol 

Post # 108
3081 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
TaurianDoll:  Haha to the term as well, but that does sound terrible! I don’t have that. .. yet anyway, but when I get out of bed or up from sitting for a while I do have terrible back pain and have to limp around until it subsides. I miss the glorious second trimester already! 

Post # 109
3081 posts
Sugar bee

Just checking in with everyone. Anything new / annoying / scary going on that you want to share? 

Post # 110
86 posts
Worker bee

Well, I’ve had an interesting pregnancy so far….. it started with lots of nausea (it still hasn’t went away), then I found out I have what my doctor calls sludge in my gall bladder and I will have to have it removed after baby gets here. Then two weeks ago I started having sever pain in my lower back that turned out to be kidney stones! I went in for surgery last week, they had to put a stent in my kidney to help ease the pain. My doctor tells me it will have to stay in until after delivery. This pregnancy has been one adventure after another lol. I’m really looking forward to having our baby here safe and healthy. Maybe I will get that healthy pregnancy glow in the next month and maybe just maybe I will get to enjoy being pregnant now….. one can only hope!

Post # 111
4430 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Holy Macaroni ladies! I went to look at my past board contributions and this one was on top, I literally have been thinking of you all lately as we approach JULY! 

How excited are all of you? How is everything going? Just checking up, I’ll be 30 weeks this Thursday! I can’t believe how time is flying and how it feels like yesterday that we were all on the POAS board for November/December

Just stoppin’ by! 🙂

Post # 112
3081 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
rustic0820:  O my goodness! What a terrible ordeal ahhh. Well, hopefully once your baby is here safe and sound everything else will heal and go away. We’re almost there!

View original reply
BellaDee:  Hey there!! How are you feeling? 

I was 32 weeks on Friday, and it’s so amazing to me that some of the girls in this group due on the early side of August will likely have their babies in July…which starts…TOMORROW! 

I’m feeling good, still feel lucky to have had an easy pregnancy but it’s definitely starting to take a toll. I’m hot, big, uncomfortable, sleeping badly, etc. I’m still loving most of being pregnant but am definitely getting to the ready to be finished stage. But then I’m nervous for actually being finished because that means the baby will be here and everything will be different. Lots of mixed feelings.  

Post # 113
4430 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
kate02121:  exactly the same as you. Having an easy breezy pregnancy minus a few pulled ligaments and trapped gas pains at night waking me up. I can’t really complain so far but the heat is pretty horrible. 

So glad you’re doing well! 

Post # 114
1783 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
BellaDee:  I’m 35 weeks tomorrow! Feeling really good, the third trimester has actually been my best so far. I suffered through the first two trimesters, but have still been extremely appreciative to be pregnant! I’m nervous for labor, but I am so ready to meet my little girl and be a mommy!! My husband, our families, friends…we’re all just anxious for her to get here!! I’m sure I’ll miss being pregnant once she’s here, but I seriously cannot wait to meet her! 

how are you?? 

Post # 115
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hiiii!!!! I’m 33 weeks now and feeling pretty good. Baby moves constantly and I love it. DH loves talking to my belly and waiting for little kicks to hit his lips and it is so cute lol. I can’t wait to find out if baby is a boy or girl. We have one more u/s next week and I’m interested to see how much he/she weighs!

Post # 116
1783 posts
Buzzing bee

Anyone else freaking out that the July mamas are having babies and we are all next????????!!!!!!!!!  We’ve been there for each other even before our BFPs, I can’t believe our journey is almost over! So excited and surreal! 

Post # 117
3081 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Chelwilly:  Yes! Totally! It’s so so close for all of us. 

Post # 118
1060 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
Chelwilly:  I can’t believe it is just around the corner… I feel like I still have so much to do/buy/prep!! 

Post # 120
3823 posts
Honey bee

View original reply
Chelwilly:  Yes!

We have about 5 or 6 pregnant friends and we’re NEXT on the list! The couple before us had a due date of July 12 and they delivered unexpectedly a healthy baby boy on June 29! With 5 more weeks left until my due date, I’m anxious to see if we will deliver early like them! I’m very ok with deliverying later but what if we get that kind of big surprise??

The topic ‘August 2014 Mommas – Part 8!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors