(Closed) August 2014 Preggos!!!

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Will you announce your pregnancy over the holidays?

Absolutely!

No we will wait until 12 weeks, first ultrasound, etc.

We will tell immediate family only over the holidays.

We cannot possibly wait that long. We have told everyone already!!

• Post # 512
    3081 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
    @LoLo0113:  That’s bizarre! Good job deflecting. 

Post # 513
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
    @bouncybee:  I’m glad your DH dealt with his Mom. Focus on all the love and happiness these days!

View original reply
    @LoLo0113:  I’m a wino so I know I’ll have to have lots of excuses during the holidays as to why I’m not drinking! So far, I’m saying that I’m taking antibiotics. ๐Ÿ™‚

I still can’t decide whether to tell people at work…when I get back to work after vacation I’ll be around 7 weeks. A few close co-workers have been very supportive during my diagnosis of PCOS and fertility fears…I feel strange lying to them. I know they’ll ask me when I get back if I’m pregnant. What do you guys think? Is it bad to lie to them until I get to 12 weeks?

Post # 514
    715 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

Finally got my second beta back and it’s was 1256!!  It went from 360 to 1256 in 65 hours so that’s about a 36 hour doubling time. I’m so so relieved and glad I worried for no reason. We scheduled my appt for my first ultrasound for January 17th!  I can’t wait! 

Post # 515
    Hostess
    11165 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper

@GrannyPantiesRock:  Hey lady, we should probably start a second thread. This one is getting pretty large. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 516
    2900 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @mariwithani:  Yay! I’m so glad to hear it. I had a feeling it would be good news. Congrats, mama! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 517
    103 posts
    Blushing bee

View original reply
    @mariwithani:  That’s such good news!!!!! Happy to hear!!

View original reply
    @kate02121:  I’ve had the same exact combination of symptoms as you, it seems (sorry I know you wrote that post a while ago, couldn’t get away from friends/family enough this weekend to quietly check the board). I was nervous about the lack of MS but definitely not complaining about that. Lack of sleep is really getting to me, though.

View original reply
    @Evie19:  I think you can tell your co-workers whenever you are comfortable. My immediate office is all men so no one is suspicious so far (even when one of them tasted my virgin drink at the holiday party!) – but I’m definitely nervous about telling them. I’m worried that they’ll perceive me as not able to, or not willing to work hard because I’m pregnant/eventually a mom. 

Post # 518
    1916 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2012

Due Date: August 4

Cycles Trying: I don’t know what this means.  We’ve been trying for about three months.

Any Symptoms yet? NAUSEA, big boobs

Most excited for: Babby!

What you’ll miss most while pregnant Sushi and cold cuts.  I love to eat ham so much!

hoping for boy or girl? I would be happy with either.

Post # 519
    373 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
    @Pink Asawa:  Good luck!!

Post # 520
    3081 posts
    Sugar bee

View original reply
    @louisianablue:  Welcome!!

Guys, my pessimism has just taken a whole new, hilarious level. I think this might actually help knock it out of me it’s so ridiculous. I was thinking about how I read that November/December is the highest conception month, giving August the highest percentage of births. And this was my train of thought: O, hm, if August has the highest percentage of deliveries, and I’m due in August, I bet that means my hospital will be overfull and I have to share a room, and my doctor will be too busy to give me full attention. What if I miss the chance to get an epidural (assuming I decide I want one) because the staff is too busy with other moms?

I think that with that ridiculous line of thought, that is ENOUGH negativity out of me. I need to cheer up, be happy, and have faith that this little baby will be fine and my delivery will be fine. Plus, in about 20 minutes I leave work for the rest of the week’s vacation, so things are looking up!

Post # 522
    308 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
    @GrannyPantiesRock:  oh my goodness! I am so so so sorry! I can’t imagine what you must be going through ๐Ÿ™ 

Post # 523
    6065 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
    @GrannyPantiesRock:  My heart goes out to you Lori, and I will keep you and your DH in my prayers. I am so deeply sorry.

I wish you peace and strength…lean on your DH as much as you need to right now.

We are all hear to listen whenever you need to talk…

Post # 524
    715 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
    @GrannyPantiesRock:  Oh Lori, my heart is just shattered for you right now. I am so so sorry for your loss. Please know that you and your husband are in my thoughts. I know nothing can make sense of this; only time heals all wounds. If you need someone to talk to who’s gone through this same experience please don’t hesitate to PM me or Facebook me.  I mean it, I’m here for you.  I’m so so sorry. (((Hugs)))

Post # 525
    1060 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
    @GrannyPantiesRock:  I am so so sorry. Sending love and prayers to help you and DH through this.

The topic ‘August 2014 Preggos!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors