(Closed) August 2014 Preggos!!!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Will you announce your pregnancy over the holidays?
    Absolutely! : (14 votes)
    18 %
    No we will wait until 12 weeks, first ultrasound, etc. : (23 votes)
    29 %
    We will tell immediate family only over the holidays. : (38 votes)
    49 %
    We cannot possibly wait that long. We have told everyone already!! : (3 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 527
    3081 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

@GrannyPantiesRock: O shit, I am so, so, so sorry. Don’t worry about the boards or the FB page at all. We’ve got it covered. My heart is absolutely broken for you and your husband. 

Post # 530
    103 posts
    Blushing bee

@GrannyPantiesRock:  I’m so so sorry to hear 🙁 Thinking of you during this difficult time and hoping the holidays with your family serve as some measure of comfort.

Post # 531
    2902 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

@GrannyPantiesRock:  Oh no. I am so, so sorry. There are no words. Please know that we are all thinking of you. What an awful time of the year to go through this. Not that there’s ever a good time, but… Oh man. I’m so sorry. 

Post # 532
    253 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

@GrannyPantiesRock:  oh no, I’m so incredibly sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you. 

Post # 533
    75 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

@GrannyPantiesRock:  Heartbreaking. I’m so sorry. I don’t even know what to say…hugs to you and your hubby this christmas xo

Post # 534
    373 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

@GrannyPantiesRock:  I’m so sorry that you’re going through this. 

Post # 535
    30 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: August 2013

@GrannyPantiesRock:  I am so so sorry for you. I can’t even imagine how you must be feeling right now. My thoughts are with you and your husband!

Sending you lots of healing vibes!

Post # 536
    3081 posts
    Sugar bee

Hi everyone we’re working on getting this thread closed and a new one opened at some point in the morning, so please standby. More to come…

Post # 537
    377 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

@GrannyPantiesRock:  Oh Lori i am so sorry!! Is there anything i can do to help? I am so crushed that you had to exprience that and i am sending hugs and prayers to you and your husband and also to your baby. I will send you some healing too. 

Take care, we love you xx

The topic ‘August 2014 Preggos!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors