(Closed) August 2015 Mamas – Congratulations on your BFPs!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 541
60 posts
Worker bee

Hi Ladies!  I can’t believe I get to Roll Call on a Momma’s Board!!

Due date: Aug 25

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 11dpo

How long did you try before your BFP? This was month 12 and cycle 9.<br />

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? 2nd Cycle on Clomid, and first cycle ever that I’ve gotten a +OPK.  I think that helped our timing!<br />

Is this your first child? YES!!<br />

Any symptoms yet? Sore Boobs, for sure.  They tingle (if that’s the right word) all the time.<br />

What are you most excited about? Everything! Seriously. <br />

What are you most nervous about? MC.  I focused this whole year on trying to get pregnant and now I’m scared to believe its true.  <br />

What will you miss most while pregnant? I just learned we should avoid soft serve ice cream?? Ice Cream is my favorite dessert, and having to pass on DQ and Self Serve places is going to be sad.<br />

Who have you told so far? Just my DH.  We’ll be waiting to tell everyone else until we’re past the early stages.<br />

Include a picture of your BFP if you want!

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”></div>

Post # 542
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hi everyone, a bit late to the roll call and have not had a chance to read through posts, but wanted to congratulate everyone on their pregnancy. 

Due date: I haven’t gone to an OB yet but based on my last AF my due date is 8/10<br />

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): we weren’t ttc so I tested 4 days after my missed period. shocked is putting it mildly lol<br />

Is this your first child? #3, I have an 11 yr old son and a 14 month old son.<br />

Any symptoms yet? nausea, tired, and lower back ache<br />

What are you most excited about? I hate to sound ungrateful but I’m still finding it surreal that I’m pregnant So not really wxcited, altho I am for my boys to have a younger sibling, hopefully a girl 😉 Although it wasn’t “good timing” we are embracing the pregnancy as a blessing, but even so, I’m having a hard time feeling as excited as I was diringn my last pregnancy. I think when I go in for my first US I’ll feel this is real.<br />

What are you most nervous about?  im worried I won’t be able to manage 3 kids, my youngest will be 2 yrs old when I give birth so I’m afraid of jealousy. Also worried if they will feel neglected 🙁<br />

What will you miss most while pregnant? <br />

Drinking more coffee, I allow myself 8oz but it just isn’t cutting it. and raw seafood!

Who have you told so far? my DH, mom, sister and friends from my moms group from baby #2<br />

Post # 543
42 posts
Newbee

I’m so excited to Roll Call for an August mamas board! 

Due date: according to FF based on O date August 24, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 9 DPO for the first squinter that I almost didn’t believe.

How long did you try before your BFP? 3 months TTC, but I threw everything at it, OPK, temping and CM monotoring 

Is this your first child? YES! 

Any symptoms yet? bloating, bachache, “hip ache” if that’s a thing, bigger boobs whoo!

What are you most excited about? raising a family with my DH, and a little mini us to cuddle

What are you most nervous about? misscarriage, having a healthy baby

What will you miss most while pregnant? wine and coffee (although I might still have the odd coffee)

Who have you told so far? we each told one friend …but waiting until holidays to tell parents. not sure if to soon to tell them, but my mom will no as soon as I don’t have wine.

Post # 544
42 posts
Newbee

View original reply
HeyJude72:  I am soo happy for you! Was so thrilled when I saw your roll call. I’m not sure if you remember me from the POAS threads. A big congrats August Mama to be! 

Post # 545
1168 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

And now the crazy starts. I tested with another FRER this morning (I work nights so my sleep schedule is crazy…this was FMU for me.) My line is the same, if not a little lighter, than two days ago. I know that dye amounts can be different, my urine could be more diluted, etc. And I used FMU this time and SMU two days ago and I know some people have darker lines with SMU. But that doesn’t stop the crazy worry since this is how my last chemical started. Ugh pregnancy is hard!

Post # 546
105 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Mollie-Rose:  Thanks! I’m from Baltic countries.

Post # 547
2121 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

View original reply
Jenny1984:  Date twin!

Due date:  Approx Aug 24th

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):  approx 12-14

How long did you try before your BFP? First BD first cycle! We must be fertile bunnies.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? N/A, though DH and I were a bit tipsy when we BD’d.. maybe that helped us relax?

Is this your first child? Yep!

Any symptoms yet? been a bit crampy and constipated.. can’t tell if they were uterus or intestinal cramps though!

What are you most excited about? Seeing the beautiful baby DH and I will have made together (it’s mixed race caucasian-Japanese) and raising it together as parents!

What are you most nervous about? Miscarriage or super morning sickness

What will you miss most while pregnant? Nothing really, probably just alcohol.

Who have you told so far? Just the Bee!

Post # 548
1834 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
heyyall:  
View original reply
CircleFace:  
View original reply
Jenny1984:  
View original reply
MrsYoshida:  Wow a lo of new mamas today! Congrats an wecome ladies!

View original reply
Jenny1984:  HeyJude had a chemical shortly after her BFP…. I would suggest reading the whole thread before making too many comments! We had a few ladies who had early losses. 

View original reply
Ellie85:  I’m sure it’s just that your urine was a bit more diluted. Plus, sometimes the line isn’t as different in a 2-two period. I found my lines got much different after 4 days. 

Post # 549
1936 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
Ellie85:  Like Emsy said, sometimes my lines didn’t change much 2 days apart.  Also, I had some issues with FMU vs SMU too. As hard as it is, try not to invest all of your stock in this pregnancy in the tests.  I did the same thing as you because that’s how I found my last two chemicals, so I know how meaningful those tests can be sometimes.  At the end of the day, the truth of the matter is that only blood tests can tell you what you really want to know.  I had a great example where I googled HCG 175 because that’s where my levels should have been on my second beta. My tests were significantly lighter than  75% of the test images that came up.  Then, I got my beta back and my HCG was 242.  Maybe it’s the test, maybe it’s your body not secreting as much HCG.  Only time (and blood tests) will tell what you really want to know. FX for you.

Post # 550
197 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
heyyall:  
View original reply
CircleFace: Jenny1984:  
View original reply
MrsYoshida:  Congratulations ladies! Wow, so many BFP’s.

View original reply
heyyall:  Yes, just when we get past one thing that has consumed all our attention and emotion we get to the next stage that does exactly the same thing! I get the feeling that’s the way of life from now on. For awhile at least. So excited to have other ladies to go through it with though.

View original reply
Ellie85:  We’re all here for the crazy! Hope you can get some results in the coming days to put your mind at ease (at least a bit!).

Post # 551
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome!

I have two questions for you. 1- Does anyone else have a sore throat, but no cold? And 2- Is anyone else having really crazy dreams? I just dreamt that DH cheated on me and was trying to kill me! 

Post # 552
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Due date: estimated based on last LMP August 11, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): I think 17 

How long did you try before your BFP? We were not trying.  This was a surprise

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? 

Is this your first child? Yes!

Any symptoms yet? Bloating, frequent bathroom trips, sore boobs/bigger boobs, hip pain

What are you most excited about? The baby!

What are you most nervous about? Everything. Its all unknown

What will you miss most while pregnant? Caffeine! 

Who have you told so far? DH and my best friend

<br /><br />

Post # 553
356 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
fyrefly816:  Thanks! That specific test was actually 13 DPO, my 11 DPO was lighter and on an Wondfo. But it was nice to see such strong lines so I wasn’t second guessing anything!

Post # 554
356 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
emsy3110:  Thanks so much!

Post # 555
356 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
Jamergurl921:  Thank you! I was glad I didn’t have to squint that test out! lol

The topic ‘August 2015 Mamas – Congratulations on your BFPs!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors