(Closed) August 2015 mum to be? Gender poll :)

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Boy, Girl or Team Green??
    Boy : (12 votes)
    52 %
    Girl : (9 votes)
    39 %
    Surprise! : (2 votes)
    9 %
  • Post # 2
    76 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Hello! I am due August 23rd with a boy as well! I feel great, and never was nauseas (hopefully it continues). This is my second, and its been the same as my first. I do feel him a lot though, and I love it! Congrats and keep in touch!

The previous August thread went to Facebook, but I was never able to get invited so I am glad you started this!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  .
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  .
    Post # 3
    1953 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Hi ladies. I’m not active on FB so I’m glad to see a new August thread started πŸ™‚ 

Im due aug 5th so I’m 25+5 now. Feeling pretty good. I’ve been relatively lucky throughout this pregnancy! My first trimester acne finally went away and my only real complaint right now is round ligament pain. I’m doing lots of stretching to try to relieve it! 

We are having a boy as well! And he loves to give me big kicks. Sometimes I feel like he’s going to burst through my tummy!!

Post # 5
    698 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

Carritas27:  crysxo:  Hi Ladies, I’m part of the Facebook group, if you want to be invited send me a private message and include the email address you use for Facebook, and I’ll send you an invite. 

At last count we had 14 mamas having boys, and 18 mamas having girls, and 3 (including me) who are having surprises!

Post # 6
    769 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: February 2015

Hello! I’m more active on here than on Facebook (although I just joined the FB group too) so I’m glad this thread was started too. My son (yay for little boys!) is due is August 12th and it’s our first. I’m 24w5d.

AOriver:  I have an active one as well! He hardly lets me sleep, so I know EXACTLY what you’re going through! I’m pretty sure my boy thinks he’s ready to come out and greet the world any day now, lol.

Post # 7
    4413 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

due August 18 and I’ve got a boy as well! It’s our second, as we already have a girl at home, so we are thrilled πŸ™‚

Post # 9
    2123 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: June 2014 - DD born 2015 DS born 2017

Hi! I’m on the fb group and we’re pretty active and everyone’s been really friendly and positive and it’s nice being able to up our bare bumps safely!

Girl here πŸ™‚ Due Aug 26th.. less than 4 months!

Post # 10
    35 posts
    Newbee

Hey! We are really active on facebook group! But we should update more here as well! I am having a girl and due August 12th! So 24+6! Nice to meet those who aren’t part of the Facebook group!

Post # 11
    263 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

Yay for new August post here. I am 22+6, still contemplating whether to be team green or to just find out already (was team green for my first baby). I have a scan scheduled for Saturday, hopefully will decide b4 then.

Post # 13
    1834 posts
    Buzzing bee

Hi ladies! I’m also very active on our Facebook group and have neglected the bee a little more lately. Happy to see a new thread though! I’m due August 3 and having a little girl πŸ™‚ 

Post # 14
    22 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2012

Hi Ladies, I am due 26 August and having a boy πŸ™‚ I thought he was a girl so got a little shock when they said boy but my husband was over the moon with happiness.

Post # 15
    76 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: October 2012

Checking in on my August Mommas, I hope everyone is doing well and feeling lots of baby kicks.

Second time moms, is this pregnancy more or less the same as your first?

The topic ‘August 2015 mum to be? Gender poll :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors