(Closed) August 2015 mum to be? Gender poll :)

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Boy, Girl or Team Green??

Boy

Girl

Surprise!

• Post # 16
    263 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
    crysxo:  this pregnancy is so different from my first, i had very few discomforts with my first pregancy, but with this one, OMG, it’s been something else from day 1. Serious Nausea, heart burn, I have been spitting continously, and i really just want to sleep all day. But good news, it’s a girl dis time, found out on saturday, so something to look forward to (my first is a boy).

Post # 17
    263 posts
    Helper bee

Just cheking up on my fellow August mama’s to be. How’s the journey so far? are we all set up with Nursery, names, e.t.c. Nursery is not set up yet cos will be moving into a new house by the end of June or begining of July, still undecided about names (thanks to my beloved DH), have not even started shopping for clothes yet (I seriously don’t know why) good news tho, i’m having a baby sprinkle at the end of June at 32 weeks( I did not have a baby shower for baby number 1).

So how’s every other August mama doing? I hope u’re all faring better than me?

Post # 18
    419 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
    Prettylt:  It’s going by so fast, we’re due in mid August and having a girl (our first)! We have a bunch of clothes, a swing chair, did research on crib/stroller etc but won’t actually buy it until next month as her nursery is being used as my home office before I go on maternity so would be a bit tight in there now. Baby shower planned in early July. Lots of ideas but no name picked…we just can’t decide!

I’m feeling pretty good, though a bit more tired than normal, have to pee every 15 minutes and woke up last night with leg cramps which I’m hoping doesn’t become a pattern. Getting so excited πŸ™‚

Post # 19
    1963 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2013

Prettylt:  Doing well here. Baby’s room is pretty much done. We have a lot of clothes but need a few more solid pieces to make outfits. Who would have thought boys would be harder to shop for!? We’re not really into the cutesy baby stuff and its difficult finding solid colors for boys that aren’t all blue! We got our stroller and carseat, just have to have the base installed for the seat. We have a name for now but are open to changing it if he does not look like this name.

islandgirl82:  I’ve heard magnesium can help with leg cramps. The liquid kind is easier to absorb while pregnant. I’ve been on a magnesium supplement for about 2 years and have not really experienced leg cramps yet!

Post # 20
    356 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

I’m definitely more active in the FB group, but it’s good to see how other August mama’s are doing who are not in the group πŸ™‚ I’m due August 23rd with a boy! The nursery was our spare room and essentially storage, so we have slowly been going through the room and throwing things out, donating furniture etc. Crib and dresser come mid-June, so the room as to be cleared out by then at least! We have bought a lot of the nursery decor though and have been giving tons of clothes that I can’t wait to put away! 

We have the stroller as it was a gift from my parents and my sister gave me her pack ‘n play. Showers are June 28th and July 12th and I can’t wait to see my family and friends and see all the adorable baby stuff πŸ™‚

We have a short list of names and one name just recently jumped to the top of the list. We love it and are almost certain that will be his name, but have decided to go into the delivery with our short list in case we change our minds. Also, we are not planning on telling family or friends our name ideas.

View original reply
    islandgirl82:  Ugh! Leg cramps just came for me this week πŸ™ I got a horrible one on Sunday night that was so bad my calf muscle was sore the whole next day. And then I got another one in my other leg last night! They definitely suck!

Post # 21
    419 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    AOriver:  good tip! Thanks πŸ™‚

Post # 22
    282 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2014

I’m having a girl due August 25th decided on a name, have the crib and rocker set up but no mattress or sheets or rocker cover. I’m always on the FB group and we are all super active there! 

Post # 23
    263 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    islandgirl82:  Leg cramps are the worst, have been having them every other night.

View original reply
    AOriver:  Thanks for the Magnesium tip, will try it out too. 

It’s good to know we are all doing well, can’t wait for August to roll in.

Post # 24
    419 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    Prettylt:  Aren’t they?! I woke up again with a pretty bad one last night, woke up and gave a good scare to my husband too, it was a pretty painful one. Definitely looking into magnesium today, hoping it doesn’t become a regular occurrence…

Post # 25
    690 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

Hi! I’m also a part of the FB group and haven’t been really active on here πŸ™ 

I’m due August 6th with a boy! This is our first so we are terrified/excited! 

The topic ‘August 2015 mum to be? Gender poll :)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors