(Closed) August 2015 POAS

posted 7 years ago in TTC
Post # 166
1481 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
Cassiopeia:  my DH sees it also. I called the girls and told them I would meet up with them later. I’m going to buy a frer. DH can’t wait until tomorrow!

Post # 167
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
JLFinch:  Ahhhhh!! Good luck!! FX hard for you πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Post # 168
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age:   31

Baby #:  1!

Current Cycle Day/DPO:  1, AF came today boo. πŸ™

Ovulation Date:  It has been changing over the last few months ever since getting off birth control.. I’d guess CD 18 (August 18)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length:  It’s been around 28-30 days on average lately.  POS August 29.

Cycles Trying:  1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Using OPK’s..  Going to try “Sperm Meets Egg Plan” thing month and giving a good shot at it (ha!)  Supplements are Vitex, B 100 Complex, CoQ10 because my LP has been short (around 9-10)..  Prenatals..

Link to Chart, if any:  Not charting.  Only use FF to track my cycles, and input my OPK’s and BD.  Stopped temping due to my shift work schedule and thought it was stressful.

Just for fun – What has been your favorite memory from this summer?  Our trip to Tofino and chartering a sea plane to the hot springs nearby, so much fun!  Have already had quite a few mini adventures/get aways nothing else too much planned for the rest now other than camping.

Post # 169
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

ROLL CALL!

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby #: 2! DS is 16 months 😊

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD29, 6 DPO

Ovulation Date: July 26 (CD 23)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Wednesday! August 5  that will put me at 10 DPO. My cycle lengths have been wonky, so I don’t know what’s “usual”. This is my 4th cycle since DS’s birth in March 2014 (AF returned in March this year) and I’m still BFing….so they’ve been kinda all over the place! 

Cycles Trying: Havent been preventing, but this is the first cycle DH has been in town during my FW…so I guess technically 1st! 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): uhhhh BD. Ha. Charting, prenatals. 

Link to Chart, if any: http://FertilityFriend.com/home/4516c4

Just for fun – What has been your favorite memory from this summer? Last month DH, DS and I did a short last minute hike to some local waterfalls. It was simple, but perfect! ❀️

Post # 170
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
Mazly007:  BFN for me yesterday, but I’m not sure I got my O date right so may not be out this month yet. I’m going to test again on 9th August but if I get a BFN then I’ll admit defeat and move on to September!

Post # 171
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Being on month 9 TTC our 1st, and knowing that my PCOS really probably is our hindedance, and knowing I will have to get serious about taking Merformin before trying other avenues… I just have lost that TWW excitement and anticipation. No matter how well we times BD, I just don’t get the excitement of “what if” anymore. Feeling discouraged…

I know I’ve got to try the Merformin for real, I just have never been keen on taking medications. I’m the type that lives with a headache for at least a day before taking Advil. 

Just a rant. Thanks for listening ladies. Good luck to all you for many BFPs this month!

Post # 172
92 posts
Worker bee

BFN for me. πŸ™

Post # 173
690 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - A Beautiful converted Barn

Hi ladies!! Just had an unbelievable turn of events…

I was on the July POAS board and joined this one coz at 10 and 12 DPO I had 3 bfn. Resigned myself to trying again mid August.

AF was due to turn up yesterday and I’m normally like clockwork. she was a no show. So I did a test… And another… Then a digital coz I didn’t believe my eyes!!!!

Holy shit balls!!! 

Sooooooo weird – I’ve hurt my back this weekend and the doctor says we have to hold off TTC this month because of the meds!! Me and hubby were GUTTED!!!! Trip to the GP in the mornin to get some preggo friendly painkillers I guess!!! Lol!

Post # 174
236 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
weird_bunny:  Yay for you!!!!! Any symptoms before you took your tests?

Post # 175
690 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
SaraP2012:  lol neither had I!!! One of the zoos, well (it’s a safari park really) near us has little wooden lodges (enough space for a double bed) where you can sleep over!

its a package experience, you do a dinner feed with 6/7 different animals, a nighttime tour with torches to see the nocturnal species and a breakfast feed with the animals we hadn’t seen in the other tours!! It was amazing!! We got stalked by wolves!!! We also got a few hours in the morning in the park before it opened to the public! Best anniversary pressie ever!!!

Post # 176
690 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
KLK2014:  yup! That’s what was so upsetting about the 3 BFNs!!! I was CONVINCED I was!

kept feeling dizzy, my boobs felt REALLY weird, like pins and needles. Lost appetite and general not feeling ‘right’

it all makes sense now!! πŸ˜€

Post # 177
9168 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
bees_knees:  hey fellow March 2014 mama! My Marchie ended up coming 2 weeks early in February and just turned 17 months! Good luck with #2. I’m super nervous about it! Can’t believe we are already going for #2 I feel like #1 was just born!! 

View original reply
weird_bunny:  congrats!!

Post # 178
1108 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Your age/partner’s age: We are both 25

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 22

Ovulation Date: If my cycle is 40 days again then Aug 6!

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Aug 20! First cycle off pill was 40 days and on CD 22 of the second

Cycles Trying: 1

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): BD EOD unless my DH has to stay at the FIre Dept so sometimes it is every 2 days. Also on Vitex this cycle, EPO, royal jelly, red rasberry leaf capsules and prenatal

Link to Chart, if any: No chart

Just for fun – What has been your favorite memory from this summer? Going down south for our anniversary!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by .
Post # 179
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
MrsWBS:  Ahhhh crazy they are that old already! I remember you! I wasn’t super active on the boards, mostly just a lurker πŸ˜‰ I know, I’m nervous too. But we’ve got 9+ months to warm up to the idea πŸ˜‰ Where are you in your cycle? I’m on my slow slow slow laptop so I can’t go through all the pages and find you πŸ™‚

Post # 180
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Question ladies.. For those who are/have taken Vitex/Chasteberry..  Do you take the supplement all month long?  I’ve read conflicting reports that sometimes people stop after O.. Or during their periods..and others keep it all the time until the two pink lines show.  Your thoughts?

The topic ‘August 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors