(Closed) August 2015 POAS

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 212
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Woohoo CD1 (finally)! That still doesn’t tell me much about when I’ll be testing though. Last month I didn’t o till cd 34 but I’m doing keto and taking b6 and maca so my cycle will likely be shorter! I hope I still get to POAS with you ladies!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  . Reason: Ed: typos
Post # 213
47 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Hi ladies! Oh how I have missed Wedding Bee. I am also lurking on Baby Center, but I used to be on here all the time leading up to engagement and then during the wedding planning! FX and baby dust to everyone!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/33

Baby #: 1!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: cd 13

Ovulation Date: 8/6 or 8/7 (i think!)
POAS Date: 7/19, but who am I kidding probably earlier

Usual Cycle Length: 29

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals and maca and evening primrose oil, fertility tea as well. Paying attention to CM and CP and using OPKs. Generally overthinking everything!
Link to Chart, if any: n/a

Just for fun – What has been your favorite memory this summer? Definitely going to Rio de janeiro for my BFF’s wedding! Awesome time with my hubby too. 

Post # 214
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

View original reply
Mazly007:  Can you add me to the list again for Aug 31? August is such a long month that I get to POAS twice πŸ˜›

Post # 215
1563 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
JLFinch:  I am in a very similar boat! My DH received some fantastic news that he got a new fire job but it means he will be gone 5 days a week for 4 months during his training academy and that starts the end of Sept.

Post # 216
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
Firemansgirl: That sucks! It is so hard to wait and wait and wait. 

Post # 217
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Mazly007:  My app says AF is due on the 13th. If it doesn’t show up by then, I’ll POAS on the 15th or 16th. Of course, I’m feeling like I’m out for August already and trying not to think that way, but my normal PMS symptoms are in full force. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if AF showed up early. Last month was my shortest cycle in over a year and showed up 4-5 days early. It feels like that again. πŸ™

Post # 218
676 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
Mazly007:  I’m out this month, AF showed today. Good luck to all the rest of the ladies yet to test in Aug! And congrats the BFP’s this first week, H&H 9 months to you all πŸ™‚

Post # 219
1190 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Mazly007:  Could you please move me to the 12th? Woohoo for early O!!!

Post # 220
11736 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
linz09:  its hard not to worry when you hear others stories about secondary IF! Dear Daughter was a happy semi accident one night lol. Same thing with my CP. PoM is super effective until yoi don’t pull out ! πŸ˜‰  Good luck this cycle!! 

Post # 221
5373 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2014

I tested with a FRER this morning (and a cheapie aha) and got a nice dark positive πŸ˜€ According to when I think I O’d (I think I O’d early on CD13 – July 25th instead of my usual CD17), I’m 11DPO. Does that seem right based on the darkness of the lines?

FX for everyone! Sending lots of baby dust ♥

Post # 222
1190 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
sugarpea:  WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

View original reply
MrsWBS:  EXACTLY!!!!! DH does not understand my fear at all. 

Post # 223
5373 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
linz09:  Thank you!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Post # 224
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
sugarpea:  Congrats!!!

Post # 225
5373 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
JLFinch:  Thanks! πŸ˜€ ♥

The topic ‘August 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors