posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 286
693 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Seashells7:  

View original reply
BeeLadylike:  woohoooo congrats ladies!!!! H&H 9 months!!!!!!

I am 8DPO today, trying my hardest to hold out until 10DPO….

View original reply
MrsDD:  I am totally with you!!! I haven’t thought about it lately. I find the last couple of days torture!

Post # 287
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
linz09:  Yay, a CD buddy! Its so hard…especially when I got my BFP with my DD at 9dpo and with my miscarriage last month at 8dpo! If I can hold out until the 11th I’ll be happy haha. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Post # 288
Bee
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012 - El Faro Convention center, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

View original reply
Mazly007:  Awww Thanks for thinking of me! I have 2 possible O dates (FF switched between them 3 times) so I could be 10dpo or 12dpo. Regardless it’s CD32 (32 days in my normal cycle length) and a got a BFN this morning but no sign of AF. Still crossing my fingers that there is a BFP in my near future but will wait until Tuesday to test again if AF doesn’t show up. 

Post # 289
20 posts
Newbee

Congratulations to all the BFPs this round! I am so far away from POAS and I swear it is all I can think of. First month using OPK to determine O. I hope I can join the April moms soon. 8 days until I can test!

Post # 290
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
Mrs. Boa Constrictor:  Have been dying to hear an update from you – I think you were in the March 2016 Mama’s group too? I had a miscarriage last cycle too and I’m keeping everything crossed we get our sticky BFP’s this cycle!!!x

Post # 291
192 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

thank you so much ladies! I’m so nervous. I’ve had absolutely no symptoms to even symptom spot. AF would have been due yesterday and I had the normal AF cramps which I’m still having today. Praying this is a sticky baby!

Post # 292
49 posts
Newbee

Congrats to all BFPs!!

For me it’s a BFN today on 13 dpo. No AF yet but probably tomorrow.

Post # 293
91 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Mazly007:  I took some cheapie tests with me and got BFN at 10dpo and 12dpo. I got home last night and went right to the drive-in movies with some friends. I POAS this morning and BFP!!!!! It still doesn’t feel real! 

Post # 294
3997 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
futuremrspete:  Congratulations!! 😀

Post # 295
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
futuremrspete:  Congrats mama!!!

Post # 296
Bee
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012 - El Faro Convention center, Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

View original reply
MrsDD:  Yes, I was in the March 2016 mamas hroup too 🙁 MC at 5 weeks. So sorry for your loss. Fingers crossed you get a BFP soon

Post # 297
3797 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
Firemansgirl:  
View original reply
Silverblade:  Hey ladies! I’m a December 2015 mom who took Vitex to help lengthen my LP. I would really recommend you not take Vitex past ovulation. There is a lot of conflicting data, but I took it my entire cycle, and when I became pregnant the first time weaned myself off, but unfortunately lost that pregnancy. I didn’t take it, became pregnant the cycle after my MC, and have had no issues. There’s a chance the sudden drop in Progesterone that the Vitex gave me could have not supported the pregnancy (there is also the chance it was totally something else). Just wanted to offer a different opinion. 

Post # 298
693 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
futuremrspete:  congrats!!!!

Post # 299
462 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
futuremrspete: Congrats!

Also to the other BFPs! I’m getting caught up now and it’s so exciting to see 4 since I last checked in on Friday! 🙂

Post # 300
693 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MrsDD:  I just checked and I got a + at 9dpo with DS! It is taking a lot to not run to the store right now…..

The topic ‘August 2015 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors