August 2016 Brides Post Your Wedding pics and recap HERE!!!!

posted 3 years ago in August 2016
Post # 2
4117 posts
Honey bee

Not an August bride, but commenting to follow because I’m so excited to see your recap! From all of the pics you’ve posted of your vision, I know your wedding is going to be gorgeous!

Post # 3
2463 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

beautyofdreams :  Yayyyyy…6 more days for us, babe!!!!!

Post # 5
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Galleria Marchetti

beautyofdreams :   Souzie :  GOOD LUCK LADIES! Cannot wait to see! Know BOTH weddings are gonna be awesome

Post # 6
494 posts
Helper bee

I am super excited to see both of your recaps. Had to post to keep in the loop. If I don’t get a chance to say it later, I will say it now. I hope you both have a flawless and wonderful experience this weekend. I’m sure it will all turn out lovely.

Post # 8
89 posts
Worker bee

Ok, bees, here are my two sneak peek pictures! Can’t wait to get the rest. We had such an amazing day! Good luck to all of the other August bees! 

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee

betterbuckley :  Wow, those are beautiful pictures. You look stunning. Congraluations and I hope nothing but happiness and blessing for you and your new hubby

Post # 12
89 posts
Worker bee

vraci967 :  Thanks! I will be very happy with my photographer if all of my pictures turn out this well 🙂

Post # 13
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Temecula, California

Official wedding set shot!  This is the first picture I have taken of my rings since we got married Sunday!  

Post # 14
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Temecula, California

Here are just a few pictures I have from our August 7th wedding!  I can’t wait to get the professional ones back!

Post # 15
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Galleria Marchetti

wifeyprice :  Your dress is gorgeous!

betterbuckley :  That greenhouse is the perfect backdrop. 

Can’t wait to see more!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors