August 2016 Brides Post Your Wedding pics and recap HERE!!!!

posted 3 years ago in August 2016
Post # 32
278 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

beautyofdreams :  Good lord girl!! You two look straight out of a luxury weddings magazine. Congratulations, you were a STUNNING bride!!

Post # 34
463 posts
Helper bee

From my phone and my moh’s phone!

Post # 35
250 posts
Helper bee

Souzie :  I so wish I could have attended this wedding! Seriously a jaw dropper.  The florals are so lush and I love the settings on the tables.  Beyond gorgeous, congrats!

Post # 36
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Galleria Marchetti

beautyofdreams : OMG that cake!!! Your DIY projects turned out amazing and you look phenomenal!!

nfripp1 : love the sunset pic!!

blush_86 :  love the Frontenac in the background!! So gorgeous!

Souzie :  Everything looks EXACTLY how you envisioned it! Your sweetheart table is amazing!!

soontobewed2016 :  Love your bouquets and Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!!! Keep ’em coming!

Post # 38
2463 posts
Buzzing bee

silvalia :  Awww…thank you so much!!

mrsblanco827 :  Thank you!  It actually thunderstormed on that day and we lost an hour deciding on a backup location for our photos.  Still was an amazing day and I wish I could relive it over and over again!

I’m so glad you guys were here with me throughout the whole planning process!!! kiss

Post # 39
2463 posts
Buzzing bee

More family footage tricking in.

My cousin’s slideshow..

Best shot ever LMAO…I had to include it

The hem of my dress…OMG

Post # 40
2463 posts
Buzzing bee

More family footage trickling in.

My cousin’s slideshow…

Best shot ever LMAO…I had to include it

The hem of my dress…OMG

Post # 42
178 posts
Blushing bee

beautyofdreams : you looked gorg! adn so great to see all the DIY projects come together so beautifully

Souzie: u dit it girl and I love your hubbys shoe game!

GREAT job ladies- we made it to the other side. keep the pics coming as we might be the only ones in our families still on the wedding high months later. I cant wait for our video and professional pics. Itching to see it all and relive that special day.

Post # 43
2463 posts
Buzzing bee

nfripp1 :  Thanks!  We wore matching red bottoms.  He had another pair of sneakers to change into but got caught up in all the excitement. laughing

And OMG…I was scrolling back and just noticed I totally missed your teaser pics!!  You guys looked amazing!!!

Post # 44
2463 posts
Buzzing bee

Here’s our same day edit…

Post # 45
502 posts
Busy bee

Congrats August Brides!!! Y’all look amazing and i’m wishing you ladies and your new husbands all the joy and happiness in your marriage.

Here is mine. Got married August 6. I haven’t really received any photos from my photographer. But she posted two pictures f wrom my wedding in her social media. So I “stole” them to share them with you 🙂

gj1

gj2

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors