(Closed) August 2016 Brides Post Your Wedding pics and recap HERE!!!!

posted 3 years ago in August 2016
Post # 61
13 posts
Newbee

wifeyprice :  You look beautiful!  Would you mind sharing what dress you’re wearing?  

Post # 62
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Im very late to the recap party… First three pics are sneak peaks from our pro and the last one is off a guetssts phone. I am so excited to get the pro pics now whenever that will be. The kids are mine or rather ours now we got married on the 6th. 

Post # 63
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Temecula, California

w1212 :  Thank you so much!  I am wearing the Rosamund by Maggie Sottero and I added an overskirt for the ceremony and grand entrance!  I’ll post better pictures of it when I get my professional ones in!

Post # 66
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Galleria Marchetti

juneberries :  love that last shot with the kids! Hilarious!!

We’re 5 days out! EEEKSSS

Post # 67
190 posts
Blushing bee

beautyofdreams :  thank you I’m getting the pro ones back any day and I’m most excited about seeing my kids ones. ☺️

Post # 68
178 posts
Blushing bee

mrsptobee30 :  your kids are adorbs!!!!!!!!!!!!! that stolen moment with your hubby is priceless!

Post # 69
190 posts
Blushing bee

nfripp1 :  thank you they cried throughout the ceremony so excited to have him officially be one of us. Yeh that pic of us two is my favourite we were so happy that we had actually got married it’s off someone’s phone. I love it x 

Post # 71
223 posts
Helper bee

I was married on Auguts 7th! I haven’t gotten any sneak peeks or previews from the professional photographer yet, so here is non-pro pic recap of our perfectly magical wedding!

With my MOH/sister!

My SIL helping me put on my garter.

Right before I was about to walk down the aisle! Everyone kept telling me I was eerily calm lol.

Praying during the ceremony.

Post # 72
250 posts
Helper bee

Our wedding was 8/26/16 and it was such an amazing day. They had forecasted rain and I was seriously bumming.  I had my sobbing moment the day before the wedding and had made peace with it in time for the big day.  It poured in the morning, then got up to 90 degrees with a ton of humidity but it didn’t rain! There were things that went wrong (mostly with the ceremony decor) but it was absolutely beautiful.  Here are a few pics released by the photographer and some friends.

Post # 73
339 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Galleria Marchetti

silvalia :  you look amazing!!!! Almost dress twins. We also had crazy weather but it ended up the same for us too. Glad it all worked out!!

Post # 74
212 posts
Helper bee

I love seeing everyone’s pictures!

I haven’t got any professional pictures back sadly, but here are some non-pro pictures from my wedding on August 20th!

Post # 75
672 posts
Busy bee

Only ONE pro pic from my August 14 brunch wedding! I cannot wait for the rest…

The topic ‘August 2016 Brides Post Your Wedding pics and recap HERE!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors