(Closed) August 2016 Mommas- PART 2 Second Tri!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
2543 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m 25 weeks as well and feeling pretty good most of the time. I found out four weeks ago that I have a low lying placenta, so I’ve been on pelvic rest since then. I also have symphysis pubis dysfunction, which is extremely painful but I have an amazing chiropractor that I see weekly. I’m actually going to see her today, yay! 

I have a midwife appointment today as well but I don’t know how much they will tell me about my placenta at this visit. 

I have been doing kegels because so many people have told me that they are really important. Since I can’t exercise much right now I figure it’s the least I can do to help my body. I just do them while I’m watching tv at night.

Post # 92
59 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
Nookie123:  Oh my gosh! I hear you on the dry hands! I use lotion and drink a ton of water in an attempt to stay hydrated. No such luck. The skin around my nails is actually starting to peel, which I’ve never had a problem with! Let’s get those suggestions rolling!

Post # 93
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
boogiewoogies:  Is there a chance that your low lying placenta will migrate up before delivery, or would have that happened by now? Thats too bad about bed rest, but better safe than sorry! 
I cant remember to think about doing kegels, they dont take much effort at all to do, but its remembering to do them in the first place! I am hoping with doing prenatal yoga, that will help with delivery as well. 

View original reply
dolly1105:  Glad to know I am not alone! Still waiting on the suggestions ha ha but wondering if we will just have to wait it out until delivery!? My hands are looking quite old at times! 

Post # 94
2369 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

how is everyone getting on?? i know most people are on facebook now, but i thought id jump onto weddingbee and see what the latest is. i cant believe that we are all due next month!!!!! its insane!!!!!! where has the time gone!!!!

my last day of work is tomorrow, i am SO excited. then i have 4 weeks off before baby is due on 13th August. Hoping it comes around 38 weeks. Muy birthday is 25th August and i hope they are out by then! (we are team green)

anyone got a bump shot to share? this is my latest, im nearly 36 weeks now though.

Post # 95
2369 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Also has anyone done any maternity photos? would love to see them!!!

Post # 96
2543 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Just curious if anyone has had their baby yet??? I’m due tomorrow but I don’t feel like labor is coming on anytime soon! Starting to feel a little desperate lol.

Post # 97
3571 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Bored at work & browsing the boards.. I was a September mama turned August mama. Good luck ladies, it’s hard to believe I was in your shoes one year ago! And now I’m planning my little girls first birthday party! It truly does fly by!

The topic ‘August 2016 Mommas- PART 2 Second Tri!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors