(Closed) August 2016 Mommas!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 196
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Lakeside003:  thank you!! I bought a sleeping bra around 6 weeks as well, but this one looks a lot better! 

Post # 197
1 posts
Wannabee

Hi everyone, I’m very new here! First baby and very nervous!

How far along are you? 6 weeks according to last period 

What’s your estimated due date: Aug 23rd, 2016

How many cycles trying? First one

When did you get your BFP? A couple weeks ago 

Who have you told? Just both sets of parents  

When do you plan on telling more people? Not for a while…prob after 12 weeks. Hard secret to keep!

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the stick lol

Any symptoms yet? Not really…boobs a bit sore  

What are you most excited about/for? Just to hold the baby….I think I’m more nervous than excited right now lol

When is your first appt?  Next week

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Not too sure yet 

Post # 198
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MissB2MrsO:  good luck on your appointments. i just read your other post about seeing your ob first. I was just using a primary care physician before and when i made my appointment with her all she did was have me pee in a cup and gave me a little info. was kind of dissapointed cause i expected more after reading posts about hcg levels and ultrasounds. then i booked with the midwives and was able to go in at 8 weeks and get all the info and stuff thati was thinking and allthough i still do not know hcg levels (guess i dont need to) mymidwife did do a quick ultrasound and i saw my baby which put my mind at ease. If you really want an ultrasound it never hurts to ask i guess. good luck at your first appt.

Post # 199
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

RabbitBride:  Thank you! All my symptoms (sore nipples, full breasts, and minor cramping) have stopped. I’m worried I’m having another MC. Everywhere is closed today so I called Urgent Care but they won’t get blood work results back until next week so I feel that’s pointless. I am wanting to see what my hcg and progesterone levels are. I’m guessing if I do have low progesterone, it’s too late to start supplementing. Ugh, this feeling sucks!

Post # 200
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

MissB2MrsO:  Sending my thoughts your way! I’m so sorry, it’s the worst feeling not knowing. Hoping for the best outcome!

Post # 201
328 posts
Helper bee

kristenanne26:  Thank you! My lower back has been hurting and of course I’ve been researching that! Seems like a lot of women have had that as a pregnancy symptom. I went psycho yesterday and bought 5 cheapo tests and one box of 3 clearblue digital tests. Cheapo test line last night seemed to be darker than previously and the clearblue I just took gave me 3+ weeks since ovulation. So that’s good, right? So in April a week before I MC, I took the same kind of clearblue when I first found out I was pregnant at 5 weeks 2 days and the weeks indicator said 1-2 weeks since ovulation. Today I am 5 weeks 3 days and it says 3+ weeks since ovulation. I need to stop worrying!

Post # 202
1445 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

MissB2MrsO:  Definitely don’t stress yourself about symptoms. I know quite a few of us have experienced them being pretty intermittent. We’ve had good days and crappy days. Not stressing is easier said than done, though, huh? Definitely it’s good news that the weeks are progressing on the Clearblue. Sending sticky vibes your way! 

Post # 203
2376 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I’m 10 weeks 3 days now and I feel really good – almost too good like I’m not pregnant anymore?? Lol does anyone else feel like that? My boobs are sore and I’m a bit moody and emotional , and think I’m getting a wee bump (might just be bloating at this stage) but other than than I feel good! Still going to the gym, exercising and trying to eat healthy. I find food the hardest part – things I’m not allowed to eat are so restricting! Anyone else? What u all been eating?? I have a strong dislike to tuna ATM. Barf!! Can’t bloody wait to tell everyone in a few weeks!!! Xmas/new yr was such a hard time trying to cover it Up! We went to a BBQ on new yrs and I poured grape juice into an empty sparkling wine bottle so no one had an idea hahaha!! Looking forward to telling people. When are you all planning on telling work?? I’m not looking forward to that …… Hope everyone is feeling good and I’m thinking of the people who are going thrpugh a tough time at te mo 

!!!! 

Post # 204
367 posts
Helper bee

%MCEPASTEBIN%

MissB2MrsO:  How are you feeling today? I remember having days around 5 and 6 weeks where the symptoms would disappear for a day and I would worry and then right before bed something would kick in. Hopefully same for you. I did have lower back pain during that time too and would agree that it is a symptom. My nurse said your uterus is shifting around trying to find the best place to nestle so all the back and front cramps are usually due to that. keep us posted.

Post # 205
367 posts
Helper bee

nowmarriedgirl:  i am 9 weeks and 6 days. I feel like a lot of my nausea is subsidding but I still have major food aversion. also my back has beeen hurting a lot more this weekend but that could just be cause its so cold I feel like I am always tensed up. I made it through Christmas making my husband drink all my drinks and now we have started telling people (just immediate family) so I at least dont have to hide it around them anymore. It’s funny the things we have to do.

Post # 206
328 posts
Helper bee

RabbitBride:  I’m feeling fine. I think I’m finished worrying for now. Still POAS and all is fine there. My nipples are slightly sore but that’s pretty much it. Sometimes I notice them and sometimes not. I may call tomorrow to see if I can get blood work done just to ease my mind more. I really think I jumped the gun on worrying but it’s hard not to when you’ve had a past loss. Thanks for checking in! I don’t have Facebook but hoping once I’m positive all is well, I’ll make one just to join the group! It’s hard not having anyone on these boards to talk to more often. 

Post # 207
367 posts
Helper bee

MissB2MrsO:  I am glad you are feeling better. I do have a facebook but I am rarely on there so I still need to join the group. i usually check the boards daily or so,  so if you ever want to chat feel free to on the august board or to private message me 🙂

Post # 208
328 posts
Helper bee

RabbitBride:  Thank you! Before my MC in April, I was a part of the December group and they never went to Facebook and stayed strickly on the Bee which was nice.

Post # 209
10 posts
Newbee

MissB2MrsO:  I’m just catching up on this thread after the holidays but I’m hoping you got a good answer! I definitely had (and have) days when it’s like no symptoms at all and then they come rushing back!! 

Post # 210
10 posts
Newbee

nowmarriedgirl:  I had one awful day last week (8 and a half weeks) but now I’m feeling much better! Hoping it’s not lulling me into a false sense of security! As far as food goes I CANNOT STAND (!!!!) chicken. At all! I banned roasted chicken from the house. My diet before was great but now really I can only stomach carbs carbs and more carbs- I figured I’ll go with it for now and then change course a bit in the second trimester. im fortunate that i think my work is going to be SO excited but I figure im going to wait until early February (second trimester), except for my supervisor who I might tell the week before. 

The topic ‘August 2016 Mommas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors