(Closed) August 2016 Mommas!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 211
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

Here is the updated calendar!  Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  dancindavinci.
Post # 212
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

mrsa1117:  All is well so far. My first appt is Jan 18, I will be 7 weeks 5 days. Still don’t have symptoms but I’m still POAS and they are postive πŸ˜‚. 

Post # 214
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

MissB2MrsO:  I’ll be sure to add you.  I wasn’t sure if you wanted to be added yet. πŸ™‚ 

Post # 215
328 posts
Helper bee

dancindavinci:Β  I know…I still haven’t even done roll call! I’ve also been chatting with the September ladies some since I haven’t joined the Facebook group yet and I’m so late in August that I would probably deliver in Sept. But you can go ahead and add me. 😊

Post # 217
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

dancindavinci:  what a cute calendar! Can we put it on Facebook as well? (I don’t know the limitations around secret groups) 

Post # 218
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2013

MissB2MrsO:  haha hey whatever you gotta do! I totally had a POAS addiction up until about 6.5 weeks!

Post # 219
1445 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hey ladies! I am realllly not very active on Facebook and wondered if everyone has kind of migrated over there. I’m much more comfortable on here as it’s not nearly the time sucker that I’ve found Facebook to be. I know, I know, I’m so old school. Who’s still here though? lol

Post # 220
328 posts
Helper bee

MissTNBookworm:  I’m here! I don’t have Facebook. I’ve actually been chatting with the September ladies because they are waiting for the full September calendar to fill up before they move to Facebook and this thread has been pretty inactive lately. πŸ™

Post # 221
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

MissTNBookworm:  I’m here still. I’m in the FB group but I check the Bee daily.

Post # 222
2092 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

dancindavinci:  looks like my due date will have to be moved to August 20th πŸ™‚ had my first ultrasound done today so looks like that’s the EDD!

Post # 223
2092 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

MissTNBookworm:  I’m still here as well! although I think I will join the FB group too.

Post # 224
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

dancindavinci:  Thanks it looks great. All the August Mamas!

Post # 225
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MissTNBookworm:  I’m still here. I have FB but rarely check it. I have been chating with some of the ladies on here weekly but it’s a lot quieter then the first weeks thats for sure. πŸ™‚

MissB2MrsO:  Yay! glad you are still getting positives πŸ™‚

The topic ‘August 2016 Mommas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors