(Closed) August 2016 Mommas!

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 346
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
PrincessMerida:  Welcome- There is a facebook group but I don’t know how to join it exactly since I am not yet on it either. A lot of posters from the begining of the thread started it and some of us have just stayed on the bee 🙂

Post # 347
367 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
nowmarriedgirl:  I just replied on your other post but thought I’d answer this question here. I am going to tell my work either this week or next if everything looks good at my appointment this week and US next. I know I am getting close to telling more friends and family and some of my co-workers are facebook friends with me. So I would hate for people at work to know before my boss. I just hit 12 weeks today so 1st trimester is almost over!!. wow it went by fast.  

Post # 348
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

View original reply
RabbitBride:  Message the OP with your Facebook link and she’ll add you to the group. We’d love to have everyone on there!

Post # 349
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
nowmarriedgirl:  I plan to tell work sometime in February when I get my first trimester screening results.

Post # 350
827 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
dancindavinci:  dumb question – when you say ‘message the OP’ – are you talking about mscheakpea?

Post # 351
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

View original reply
kelly105:  Yes.

Post # 354
367 posts
Helper bee

Allright ladies so I had an appointment today and heard the baby’s heartbeat!! It was such a relief and very exciting. So then I also told my boss today. I figured it had to happen some time and he was very nice and supportive.

Downside: I feel like my heartburn is getting worse although a lot of my other symptoms are lessening. ick.

View original reply
misschickpea:  I will message you tonight or later today to join the FB group, but I will also stay on the bee since I am really bad at going on FB.

How is everyone feeling today?

Post # 355
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
RabbitBride:  Yay! How exciting!! I got an ultrasound on Monday and saw/heard the heartbeat too! Feeling queasy…and tired!

Post # 356
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
misschickpea:  I sent you a PM!

Post # 357
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
RabbitBride: 
View original reply
MissB2MrsO:   Yay for the good appointment. How’d it go with telling work, RabbitBride?

AFM, I’m feeling pretty good today! No nausea or queasiness other than when I’ve been brushing my teeth in the mornings. I’ve been gagging, but not throwing up, so I’ll take it! I’m excited and I hope it sticks.

Post # 358
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
RabbitBride:  Thats great news! Had my ultrasound today and although they didn’t let us hear the heartbeat, we still got to see it beating away! Its crazy to see an actual baby in there now!

Howd it go telling work?

Post # 359
367 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MissB2MrsO:  Yay! healthy sticky baby! I am glad you were able to get an US.

View original reply
Nookie123:  Congrats to you too on seeing the little one!

View original reply
MissTNBookworm:  
View original reply
Nookie123:  Telling work went great actually- thanks for asking! My boss was super excited for me and said when it gets closed to the due date we can redistribute my duties for people to cover while I am gone. I told another manager yesterday and she was excited for me too.

It is still so weird to say out loud sometimes though. Buti am getting more used to it 🙂

The topic ‘August 2016 Mommas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors