84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

How far along are you? 4 weeks!

What’s your estimated due date: August 8

How many cycles trying? 5

When did you get your BFP? 8 dpo! 

Who have you told? Just Darling Husband so far

When do you plan on telling more people? My first appointment is 12/23, so we’re telling our immediate family right after as an early Christmas gift 🙂

How did you tell your partner? I asked him to come look at the test because I thought I saw something lol

Any symptoms yet? Just cramping on and off

What are you most excited about/for? Telling our family, buying baby items and getting ready!

When is your first appt? December 23 

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? I really want to be team green, Darling Husband said he would like to find out but will support my team green if I really want to, I guess I will decide later on!

Post a pic of your BFP if you want! Don’t have one saved on my phone but I have taken literally dozens and saved them all, it’s a little ridiculous haha

Post # 32
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Ugg my first appointment is on Friday and it feels like forever away. I am also anxious because I have no idea what they are even going to do at the appointment. My doctor is not an ob/gyn so I am not sure how much I will find out on Friday or if they will just do a blood test and tell me to pick a midwife.

4 more days

Post # 33
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 4W 5D

What’s your estimated due date: August 4

How many cycles trying? 0 –  a surprise baby!

When did you get your BFP? 11 DPO

Who have you told? Darling Husband, and both of our parents

When do you plan on telling more people? in the new year

How did you tell your partner? showed him the postive HPT

Any symptoms yet? Lots of cramping – since ovulation, boobs are growing – but not sore yet. And insomnia which I never had before.

What are you most excited about/for? In the near future – seeing the ultrasound in a few weeks. But also decorating the nursery and finding out the gender (which both wont be for a while!)

When is your first appt? Already seen my family doctor for blood work, and first ultrasound is on Dec 21

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? We will be finding out

Post # 34
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

LuluH:  i feel you on testing so much! I do too!

Post # 35
157 posts
Blushing bee

Finally rol calling,

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 4W 4D or 3W 5D depending what the doctor wants to go by

What’s your estimated due date: August 5 or 11 again depending on the doctor! 

How many cycles trying? third cycle after miscarriage. 5 or 6 months total cant remember

When did you get your BFP? 9 DPO

Who have you told? only Darling Husband

When do you plan on telling more people? hoping to tell immediate family at christmas! 

How did you tell your partner? i thought i saw something and told him to check! Lol nothing too intense. I surprised him last time, he wanted to be more involved.

Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, and peeing like every hour. But thats all! And im okay with that!

What are you most excited about/for?  finally having a sticky bean so far! And hopefully having an ultrasound in 2 weeks!

When is your first appt? Dec 14 is my first! There ill pick my ob and ill get my first appointment for an ultra sound!

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Hell yeah! I dont have patience ! Haha

Post # 36
157 posts
Blushing bee

apparently my betas yesterday was 30, doctor said hes okay with not getting another one done. Would it be rude to ask for one anyways? or since i see my lines progresson i should be happy at 30 for a 11dpo beta test?

Post # 37
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

mrsgiraffe15:  Tests are looking good. I would ask for another beta. That number tells you nothing without the second. It needs to double and it could put your mind at ease. You need to do it 48 hours later.

Post # 38
756 posts
Busy bee

I got my betas back from yesterday at 15DPO and they were 453 or 473. I go back in tomorrow to make sure they double. I’m nervous, but happy. They are way higher then my sons at this time. All the charts are all over the place, I’m sure it doesn’t mean much. but it seems highish.

Post # 39
157 posts
Blushing bee

LuluH:  im going to see if hell requsition another one.. Not sure if he will. Im not sure if it will put my mind at ease or if it will make me more paranoid haha! dec 14 isnt too far away if i can only make it till then then hopefully i can get an ultra sound that week or right before christmas!

are you planning on announcing at christmas?

Post # 40
756 posts
Busy bee

mrsgiraffe15:  I will wait until after 12 weeks at least. It’s going to be hard to hide at work until then as I got a good sized bump, by 10 weeks last time. You show much faster after your first it’s crazy!

Post # 41
954 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

Have you all been working out since getting your BFP?  I’ve been kind of nervous to, but did tonight. I just don’t want to mess anything up. 

Post # 42
157 posts
Blushing bee

dancindavinci:  nope i stopped! but i was also doing a full tummy work out which i know you should do too much of once youre preg!

LuluH:  ugh im thinking because im so small (like 110 lb small) i might just start showing around 12!

Post # 44
756 posts
Busy bee

dancindavinci:  Yes. I run intervals on the treadmill from 3 to 3.5 miles, 3-4 days a week and have twice since my bfp. I’m going to try to keep it up, no promises though and I did tone it down some though.

Post # 45
954 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

misschickpea:  Mine didn’t suggest it either and my ultrasound is Dec 30th.  I thinks it’s only standard if you are high risk. 

The topic ‘August 2016 Mommas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors