(Closed) August 2016 Mommas!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 46
2053 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

August 2015 mom here just dropping in to say have a healthy and happy 9 months!! Your bundles of joy will be here before you know it!

Post # 47
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

CityBearBride:  so nice of you!! thank you!!! ny advice during pregnancy now that youve went through it?

Post # 48
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

misschickpea:  It’s not routine, I’ve had a previous ectopic so they monitor me closely to make sure it’s not an ectopic again, your chances are higher of having another one if you’ve had a previous one. They are more stress then they are worth, but I follow their orders. 🙂

Post # 50
459 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

LuluH:  OH MY GOSH I haven’t ever come accross anyone else on here who got pregnant from an “oops apparently sperm can really live 7 days” situation! That is honestly the only explanation from how we conceived my son (also whilst TTA), and I just wanted to chime in and say hi and that I feel as if I’ve met a unicorn! haha I was starting to think I was just crazy. Anyway… congrats on your new little bean, and I hope everything goes smoothly with adjusting to this new change in The Plans. xo

(sorry for popping in here, just wanted to read and feel semi-caught-up in case I get my bfp in a couple days. Not sure yet either way, but congrats to all of you August mommas!)

Post # 52
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

future_mrs_s:  Ha! Love the unicorn statement, glad I’m not the only one out there. Thanks for sharing and saying hi it made my night. 🙂 And good luck with your bfp! I hope it’s around the corner.

Post # 53
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Another August 2015 momma popping in to say good luck!  Got my BFP a year ago today. It goes so fast! 

Post # 54
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

misschickpea:  Got my thryoid checked yesterday morning, and got my results last night from the website the lab enters it into. Free T3 and free T4 are both good, but my TSH jumped to 3.9, which is too high for pregnancy. Waiting this morning for the doctor to call, with hopefully a new prescription!

When is everyone scheduling their first dr appt? I’ll be 8 weeks the Monday of Christmas week, so I’m trying to decide if it’s better to go at 7 or 9…

Post # 55
1834 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

The word got around that the August 2016 group was up! Another August 2015 mama here wanting to congratulate all of you and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Time flies and your precious little ones will be here before you know it!

Post # 56
954 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

emsy3110:  ema721:  Thank you all so much!  That is so sweet!  It seems like so far away.

Post # 58
429 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you? 6 W

What’s your estimated due date: August 28th!!

How many cycles trying? FIRST

When did you get your BFP? 9 DAYS AFTER AF WAS SUPPOSED TO ARRIVE, WE HAD NO CLUE!

Who have you told? Darling Husband, MY MOM AND SISTERS

When do you plan on telling more people? WE HAVE A DR’S APPOINTMENT ON THE 10th AN WE’LL GO FROM THERE, WE’RE HOPING TO TELL MY FAMILY ON THE 12th AND HIS ON THE 19th DURING CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS.

How did you tell your partner? I WROTE A NOTE FROM OUR TWO DOGS SAYING BIG BROTHERS, THEIR SET OF PAWS WITH INK AND THE DIGITAL TEST 😀

Any symptoms yet? SUPER SORE BOOBS AND SOME DISCOMFORT ON THE LEFT SIDE ON MY ABDOMEN (NERVE WRACKING, I KEEP THINKING AWFUL THINGS)

What are you most excited about/for? TELLING MY 91 YEAR OLD GRANDPA HE’S GOING TO BE A GREAT GRANDPA, AND HAVING A LITTLE BABY OF COURSE!

When is your first appt? DEC 1Oth FOR AN US.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Darling Husband DEFINITELY WANTS TO, I HAVEN’T DECIDED YET HAHA

Post # 59
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

misschickpea:  I wish! We have a huge deadline for work on December 23. Told my boss I needed to schedule a doctor’s appt and which days were best. He said anything before or after that week! I’m gonna ask my doc when it would be best to go. I’m guessing 9 weeks, cause then I can have another at 13 and then tell people? Darling Husband and I both have birthdays at the end of January, so the timing for 2nd trimester will be perfect.

The topic ‘August 2016 Mommas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors