• Wedding: October 2012

Hi Ladies!

ROLL CALL!!

How far along are you?4w5d

What’s your estimated due date: August 6th

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP?  11 dpo

Who have you told? just my husband and my fb mommy group from my first

When do you plan on telling more people?  maybe at christmas.  last time we waited til the 2nd tri

How did you tell your partner?  he walked in on the pee stick

Any symptoms yet? nope

What are you most excited about/for?  all of it!

When is your first appt?  none scheduled yet

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?  we’ll probably find out

Post a pic of your BFP if you want!

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  .
Post # 77
954 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

StellaC:  Congrats and welcome!  We are also thinking about telling more people at Christmas, but I will be exactly 8 weeks and am not sure if that is too early.  Be sure to message misschickpea and she will add you to our fb group!

Post # 78
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Hey all!! I am super excited to join this board with all you ladies! here is to a healthy and amazing 9 months!!!

How far along are you?

1-2 weeks 🙂

What’s your estimated due date:

App is saying August 9th

How many cycles trying?

NTNP since Jan 2015

When did you get your BFP?

THIS MORNING!!!

Who have you told?

getting ready to tell hubby and only a few close girlfriends who will see me this weekend.

When do you plan on telling more people?

revealing to family at Christmas hopefully but nothing on social media for awhile etc.

How did you tell your partner?

getting ready to! Bought a onesie and binky and my positive test in a bag waiting!

Any symptoms yet?

nope!

What are you most excited about/for?

telling my husband and then feeling the baby move around months from now!

When is your first appt?

need to call and schedule. confirmed with FR after work hours

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green?

team green!!

Post # 79
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

thefuturemrscoupland:  Nookie123:  Same as you with having to pee in the middle of the night. Slight cramping at random times. The first week and a half I was so bloated I thought everyone was going to start asking me if I was pregnant. That seemo have dissapaited a bit though now. An I am tired!

What about the rest of you- any noticable symptoms?

Post # 81
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

misschickpea:  Ha for some reason I was under the misconception that I wouldn’t start peeing so freqently until much later.

Post # 82
954 posts
Busy bee

RabbitBride:  Yes! Frequent urination is really the only symptom I have right now, oh and being tired.  I did have mild cramps, but they pretty much stopped a few days ago.  

Post # 83
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

How far along are you? About 5 weeks, LMP 10/22/15.

What’s your estimated due date: I calculated it as 8/2/15

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? A couple weeks ago

Who have you told? Only Darling Husband, but he has told one of his brothers who is also expecting.

When do you plan on telling more people? Christmas, even though I’ll only be about 8 weeks I don’t think I can wait any longer. I bought Grandpa/Grandma Christmas ornaments to give to our parents to open on Christmas. It will be my parents first grandchild.

How did you tell your partner? Just ran downstairs to show him the test. I feel like it still doesn’t feel real to us yet. 

Any symptoms yet? YES! Cramping and sore nipples 24/7. I also try to cut back on caffiene and diet coke which has left me TIRED!

What are you most excited about/for? Finding out gender, getting to snuggle/bond with my baby and I can’t wait to see Darling Husband and baby interact. I know he will be a great dad!

When is your first appt? I had a urine test confirmation at my OBGYN on 11/30. They also did my prenatal bloodwork at that time since it was positive. I have my first prenatal visit with a nurse practitioner on 12/18 and ultrasound with my OB Doctor scheduled for 12/28.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Not sure. I want to be team green, but Darling Husband wants to know.

Post # 85
954 posts
Busy bee

I’ve made us a calendar with those who were pretty sure of their edd.  For those unsure of theirs, let me know when you find out and I’ll add you.

Post # 86
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

dancindavinci:  so cute!!! ill let you know as soon and i know for sure what my doc wants to go by!

Post # 89
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

dancindavinci:  very cute! my EDD based on LMP will be Aug 6, but based on my own charting it’s more like Aug 9, so either of those for me 🙂 I assume most are using LMP for this?

Post # 90
234 posts
Helper bee

Hi everyone! I am not ready to officially join as I had a MC back in June, but I got my BFP On 11/30. I am terrified and reading into every symptom and convincing myself it’s bad. So I thought I would ask all you future August mamas what your symptoms are. I am 4 weeks, 4 days today

I am having minor cramping- sometimes feels like menstrual cramps. I have also noticed more pain on my left side (which is what has me worried). It hasn’t been bad pain, but I feel like its so early to feel all this. My lower back also hurts. I also had very little brown spotting the last three days, but that has seemed to stop today. Anyone else can relate to these symptoms? 

Thanks 🙂

The topic ‘August 2016 Mommas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors