(Closed) August 2016 Mommas!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 91
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

mrsm42712:  Welcome. Finger crossed for you. I am 5w 5d now but I had that pinching cramp in the left and right side of and on. Shapr pain but only really lasting a few seconds. I have random back pains somethimes lower and sometimes upper. No real pattern I  is just my body adjusng.

I have not had any spotting but I have read other posters who have said they experienced it and everything was fine. Good luck with the  LO.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  RabbitBride.
Post # 92
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

mrsm42712:  sorry i cant be of much help since the only symptom i have is tender boobs and being tired. But FX for you! A mc in august and the anxiety get better day by day! (But still guilty of checking if theres blood everytime i go to the bathroom )

Post # 93
756 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

mrsm42712:  Congrats! I am 5 weeks and had more cramping early on, it has since stopped. I’m nervous as I don’t have any symptoms except tender boobs and some tiredness. My c-section scar also feels very sensitive. As for spotting it could be leftover implantation bleeding, I think it’s pretty normal. 

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  .
Post # 94
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 2014

How far along are you? I am 5 weeks today

What’s your estimated due date: August 7th

How many cycles trying? First one after MC and d&c in October

When did you get your BFP? November 28th

Who have you told? Husband and my mom

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably telling family at 8 weeks and everyone else as late as possible

How did you tell your partner? I knew I was pregnant long before I tested, it was so much like I had felt with the previous one. I kept on telling him I was pregnant

Any symptoms yet? Tiredness, the boobs are starting to hurt, headaches, some dizzyness

What are you most excited about/for? Having a take home baby!

When is your first appt? Already had my first appt to confirm and my first unltrasound is the 28th. So excited and nervous at the same time…

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Definitely find out

Post # 95
15 posts
Newbee

Hows everyone getting on sympton wise?

I have now started with headaches to go along with feeling tired but other than that not much at 5weeks 4 days.

No morning sickness as of yet but im not complaining if it comes as that is meant to be a good sign.

Anyone had the flu jab yet? Its free whilst pregnant in the UK and they say it doesnt harm the baby but no real studies have been conducted in the long run.

Thanks Bees ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 96
954 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Savannah, GA

frecklesarelikestars:  Welcome!  I also knew I was pregnant way before I could poas.  This time I didn’t have to search for symptoms, it was obvious. 

Post # 97
265 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

thefuturemrscoupland:  Looks like we are due on the same day! So far no headaches for me, but I am feeling more tired than usual and this morning my stomach turned at all of my breakfast options… its not morning sickness (yet), but I just don’t seem to have an appetite for anything!

I’m not from the UK, but I did get my Flu shot… I get it every year anyways. I actually wasn’t going to this year until I found out I was pregnant, as my Dr strongly recommended it.

Post # 98
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Symptoms over here, 1- mostly sleepy all the time, 2- super smelling powers 3- not interested in most foods, like not even hungry until I just pick something and eat it anyway 4- had some minor cramping here and there but it seems to have ended 5- somewhat tender nipples 6- light itchiness over chest and stomach (I’ve read this could be due to stretching or blood circulation?) 7- might be tripping but I think I’m starting to see linea nigra a shade tanner just a bit :-p

Post # 99
15 posts
Newbee

Thanks for the repllies looks like the morning sickness hasnt kicked in for many yet ๐Ÿ™‚ i hadnt realy realised i wasnt hungry which is a big change for me.

Nookie123:  August 4th hurry up lol! Thanks for the info think im going to ring the dr and see what he says.

waitingwonderland:  haha you could be an early bloomer im sure i read it wasnt untill about 20 weeks was the norm for the linea nigra but i could be mistaken

Post # 100
157 posts
Blushing bee

frecklesarelikestars:  welcome!!

symptoms for me ive noticed im eating a whole lot more. Not many different things as im supppppper picky and i pretty much stick to the foods i know i like, but ive been eating almost double the amount that i used too. and i want to eat chips, all. the. time. my boobs are still tender, and im a little more tired but nothing that i notice unless im laying down. I got a little neausous the other day while we were drive but i think that was because i havet eaten in 3 plus hours.

Today was a milestone! ive never been able to get past the 4 week 3 day mark, and today is 4 weeks 4 day so yay for me!! and my line was just as dark as the control like! (also never got lines that dark) i have hope.

Post # 101
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi fellow August mommies ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m not quite ready to roll call yet as I’ve had a couple of losses before but I will when my betas come back great (because they will). I was reading along just in case I got my BFP and I did! I’m wishing you all the best and I hope I can join you all soon.

Post # 102
157 posts
Blushing bee

leahdany:  hope that you join us soon too!!

Post # 103
15 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

leahdany:  we cant wait for you to join us! Sending lots of happy and positive thoughts and wishes!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 104
367 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Okay ladies, I am going to roll call now since I do not think my due date is going to move from August.

How far along are you?  6 weeks today!

What’s your estimated due date: August 1st

How many cycles trying? first one! We got lucky!

When did you get your BFP? November 21st

Who have you told? Just my husband and my doctor

When do you plan on telling more people? not sure, sometime after new years.

How did you tell your partner? he wanted to be there so I peed on the stick and then I had him flip it over cause I was too nervous to look

Any symptoms yet? um food aversions like major, not hungry and then all of a sudden starving. I have been a bit more exhausted then usual and the past two days I’ve had some nausea. I also had slight cramping ever since implantation but it’s starting to be less frequent.

What are you most excited about/for? umm I think right now I am excited for the ultrasound cause I really want to just see that baby. But pretty much everything will be exciting

When is your first appt? I went to my primary care doc who confirmed pregnancy but do not have an appointment until Dec 31st. My husband and I may do some tours next week though cause I am still not sure where I am wanting to go for care and delivery.

Will you be finding out the sex or being team green? Team green. super excit to have that suprise

Post a pic of your BFP if you want!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/august-2016-mommas/#ixzz3thGZ8FNx

Post # 105
1534 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

mrsgiraffe15:  I’m doing a Christmas surprise… but even more so because thats when I’m telling DH! It sounds crazy, I know, but I have a whole plan worked out (including a side-car ride, which is has always wanted to do) to make it the best day ever for him ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘August 2016 Mommas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors