6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 5DPO

Ovulation Date: 8/2

POAS Date: 8/12 (I can’t wait any longer!!)

Usual Cycle Length: 33 days

Cycles Trying: 4 including 1 MC in April

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPKs and timing, temp charting, prenatals, fertilaid, cutting down on caffeine.

Trying anything new this month? Trying to stress less!!

Link to Chart, if any:

Just for fun –calling myself doctor

Long time lurker (like, since before I even got engaged in 2014), first time posting! I had a miscarriage in April and this will be the 3rd cycle trying since the MC. I’m going a little crazy from the whole waiting game, so I decided I’d finally sign up and start posting for some support from a bunch of ladies who know what it’s like!

Post # 320
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Ovia had me test this morning…negative. I’m on CD26 and am due for AF on Tuesday or Wednesday. The good news is that my luteal phase spotting issues are going away! No spotting whatsoever this cycle and I am attributing it to acupuncture and Chinese herbs. I haven’t really changed anything else. 

Maybe I’m testing too early and we’ll see if AF shows up, but I’m not feeling too hopeful. The test was stark white. If AF comes, we are on to Cycle 9. 🙁

Post # 321
670 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
bloomingflower :  While I probably could test early on 8/31, I’m going to wait to roll call for September, so I’m on to the next cycle. Thanks!

Post # 322
622 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
coffeebean14 :  Welcome! And cutting down on caffeine? With a name like that? Say it aint so! haha 😀 Good luck to you and all of us this month!

Post # 323
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Gratus Vineyard

View original reply
starcitylady :  I’m so sorry. Keeping my fingers crossed for you in the upcoming months.

Post # 324
65 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Mrs. Meowerson :  CONGRATS! So excited for you!

Post # 325
2513 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

View original reply
Mrs. Meowerson :  Congratulations!!!

Post # 326
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
EarlyBird :  thank you! 💕

Post # 327
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

LLEU :  The struggle is real!! Lol I haven’t cut it out completely, at least! Thanks for the welcome 🙂

Post # 328
65 posts
Worker bee

Argh! My impatience got the best of me (at 3 am) and I tested early. I got a bfn at 10dpo. I’m not optimistic, but I’m going to wait it out for AF to rear her ugly head before I totally count myself out.

Post # 329
674 posts
Busy bee

I’m officially out. AF started this morning.

The topic ‘AUGUST 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors