Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
ilovethesun :  Ugh!!

Post # 332
674 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Mrs. Meowerson :  Meh. I expected it. I’m just glad the next cycle has officially started! And your BFP makes me happy! Love seeing those! 😄

Post # 333
674 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
dispup :  Sucks, huh? Oh well. Have you started your next cycle yet? Are you still mad at your husband? ☺️ I think I’m officially over the disappointment of what happened in July now that a new cycle has started. 

Post # 334
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi ladies, I’m out for August and started a September POAS board, feel free to join. 

baby dust for everyone !!! 

September 2016 POAS

Post # 335
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/27

Baby #: 1 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD10

Ovulation Date: August 17ish

POAS Date: August 30

Usual Cycle Length: 30-32 

Cycles Trying: 4

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): temping and prenatals

Trying anything new this month? Nope 

Link to Chart, if any: n/a

Just for fun – Lets have some laughs, share a funny pic, post or GIF (non-political or religous please)

Post # 336
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Ok ladies, my body the last month has been a complete nightmare!! I’ve had a 3 week long headache, so tired and angsty all the time lol and According to FF and my body giving off weird vibes I was certain I ovulated on July 29-30th so BD both nights bam, then Tuesday August 2nd rolls around and for the first time *TMI alert* I have this like sticky clear blob (egg white cm?!?!) in my panties when I go to the washroom – but that is it never again do I have it – then I had a bit of cramping Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning

so when the F did I ovulate LOL I don’t have the egg white CM ever or watery even – can I still ovulate without having that!?!

UGH I promised myself I wouldn’t get crazy since it’s our first month TTC but I just ordered OPKs because I have no idea how to read my own body!!

Post # 337
161 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
ilovethesun :  Haha your posts make me laugh!  I am waiting for AF to show up, spotting due Wednesday.  ALTHOUGH….we did BD O-4 so even though I know I’m out, I still have a teeeeeeensy liiiiiittle bit of hope.  But we did not BD anywhere NEAR O in my opinion.

I’m not mad at him anymore.  I feel like a jerk.  I know he has these issues because he wants this so bad and he does have a lot of pressure on him to perform!  My plan for the next few cycles is to temp, use my expensive digital OPKs and only BD close to my expected O without telling him.  I’m going to try to keep it fun and see if he can get out of his head.  

Also, I read Taking Charge of your Fertility and I feel a little overwhelmed, but also really prepared to take this TTC head on!

Post # 338
1225 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
dispup :  I actually lied to DH about when FW/O date actually is – I told him its a week later than it really is.  So he thinks all the extra BDing we are doing is just my hormones going crazy after coming off BC.  Yes, I am totally abusing his ignorance of how this all works, but I figure this takes the pressure off him and I get extra coverage just in case.  Plus, if I fudge the dates for long enough, I’ll probably start to confuse myself, which will also take the pressure off me!  Ohhh the games…

Post # 339
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

So today I started some spotting but I am not really sure if I would even call it that. Nothing except when I wipe really hard there was a slight light pink/brown hint. I am on 10 DPO and my period is due on 14DPO. I have in the past had spotting before AF but I am unsure if this could b implantation bleeding. I tested yesterday with FMU and it was negative though I only used a cheapo test. The day before yesterday I used a first response test and it was negative. Not even sure when I should test again if I should even bother at all. 

Post # 340
161 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
livster :  That’s a great idea!  I’m glad it’s working for your hubby 🙂  I need to try that next time…

Post # 341
674 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
dispup :  It’s impossible not to have some hope! Fx for a pleasant surprise for you this month!!

You inspired me to read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. I just downloaded it!

Post # 343
79 posts
Worker bee

here i am DPO7, O was on CD17 and feeling a little down and out our BD timing was terrible due to DH and long hours on a project at work so i think we ended up with O-5 and O+1. I know we just need that one little swimmer but its hard to hold on to the hope.

It just seems like every time the window comes around something comes up, work or problems with family. the usual life stresses. I dont want BD to just become about TTC which is why i dont press DH harder when maybe he doesnt feel in the mood because of a really crappy day. But then as another window passes i get more down about how long its taking. I have so much respect for the ladies out there that have been at this for much longer than me, your strength is inspiring. FF is saying AF is due on the 15th being CD30 but im slightly irregular so im not going to test until at least 18th if AF hasnt already made an appearence. 

baby dust to all

Post # 345
351 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: both 31

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 17 ?DPO

Ovulation Date: around about now-ish

POAS Date: I’ll try to hold out til the 24th 

Usual Cycle Length: 30-32 days

Cycles Trying: um, 7 or 8 – this is the first one since a MC in March and we tried for six or seven cycles to get my first BFP 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Taking folate and iodine and navigating BD with my husband’s shift work

Trying anything new this month? Nope

Link to Chart, if any: Not charting anymore, though I might start again as it’s nice to see things going as expected

Just for fun – Lets have some laughs, share a funny pic, post or GIF (non-political or religous please)

Not funny so much as gorgeous. This is my Mum’s cat, he’s so long – I’m 5’8″ for reference…

The topic ‘AUGUST 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors