(Closed) AUGUST 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 376
622 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
iamali :  If you got a positive OPK on the 7th, you probably ovulated on the 8th or 9th. That given, you could test on the 20th or later and it would likely be accurate.

Post # 378
1217 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
futuremrscrow :  Throw that stick out and we’ll never speak of this again! 😉  Yeah, waiting is hard – I’m impressed you held out till 11DPO!

Post # 381
1209 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
dispup :  OMG! Congrats! See, it all worked out, right?? This is so exciting!

Post # 382
1024 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
bloomingflower : I’m out. AF arrived bright and early this morning! Off to September!

Post # 383
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Fertility Friend said I ovulated 12th so POAS is anyday soon. I am 12dpo today , tested yesterday but was negative. Been feeling bloated for 2-3 days now. I hope and pray this is it.

Post # 384
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

View original reply
mrsabdglow :  Thank you!  I took it last month the entire cycle, and ended up ovulating late and then got my period late but the LP was the same length, if that makes sense.  So I was thinking that maybe I should wait to take it until after ovulation this time….not sure!

Post # 386
204 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
dispup :  congrats, that’s amazing!!! 

Wow, quite a few BFP this month 🙂 we are in the throws of packing before moving next week so I have missed a lot! 

Post # 387
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

OMG….. OMG….. OMG… Please dont be my imagination.

I just did a cheapie Wondfo HCG. I THINK THINK THINK I see the most faint of faint faint lines….

Its so hard because I dont know if its litterally my imagination or that its really there. Its obviously hardly a squinter its so faint. I tried taking a picture, but even then….its just so faint! I am only 7dpo, so it could be my imagination. Shoot!!

If i test FMU tomorrow morning do you think it would be long enough of a span for it to show up a little lighter?

Oh, I hope im not imagining it!

Post # 388
67 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Ill try to post a picture. Im telling you, its so so so tricky. Like, it really could be your imagination!

Post # 389
1274 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
readytobeeross :  Wow, that is a tricky one!!! I’m terrible with squinters! I’d say if youre only 7dpo to try to until Saturday to test again. If you can! I wouldn’t be able to lol. Crossing my fingers so hard for you!

Post # 390
140 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

View original reply
readytobeeross :  I kind of feel like maybe something’s there, but that’s definitely a super-hardcore squinter if so! I agree with Cote1590, if you can hold out a couple more days you might get a more definitive answer.  I’m sure you’ll be going crazy either way though!  FX for you!

The topic ‘AUGUST 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors