(Closed) AUGUST 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 586
1910 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
bloomingflower :  There are a lot of BFP this month. More than last month! FX to the remaining ladies and congrats to everyone that got BFP!!

Post # 587
7245 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

AF showed up yesterday so I’m out.

Post # 588
204 posts
Helper bee

Tested again today and another BFN at 12dpo. Cramps are a bit stronger tonight but still absolutely no spotting. I’m pretty sure AF is on her way….and as much as I am glad the spotting is gone, I must say that it’s pretty useful as a warning. I’m a bit worried that it’s going to show up out of nowhere tomorrow and I won’t be prepared. I won’t be wearing any light pants tomorrow!

Post # 589
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

Another day, no AF! Testing tomorrow, I am so anxious and excited 🙂

Post # 590
204 posts
Helper bee

Sooooo this happened this morning!!

I tested yesterday afternoon and BFN but I still had no spotting and no period this morning so tested again. I guess FMU was the key!

Ill never know if the B complex helped or if this was just our lucky month but I really truly do think it deserves some credit! 

DH is still in bed. I’m shocked – really thought I was out this month – so now I want to find a cute way to tell him tonight if I can hold it in that long!!

Post # 593
351 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
pinkisthenewblue :  Wow that’s a strong positive from BFN yesterday!  Congratulations 🙂 

When I had a BFP earlier in the year, I decided to test because I had no spotting, so I agree it’s hard to tell whether the B vitamins helped or not – obviously they didn’t hurt! 

Post # 594
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

View original reply
pinkisthenewblue :  Congrats!  Are you taking the B vitamins in addition to prenatals? 

Post # 595
204 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
aislebound :  I don’t actually take prenatals. I take a regular vitamin (the iron in the past has made me feel pretty queasy) and the B complex has folic acid in it but before those I was taking an additional folic acid supplement. 

View original reply
Perfectionist :  I know, that’s what I thought too! The line was pretty light after 2-3 mins and that pic was at about 10mins but a lot darker than I would have thought given a clear BFN yesterday. 

Thanks all of you 🙂 I’m still in shock. 

Post # 598
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Alright yall, so despite my wonky super delayed O this month, got a BFP yesterday!! Well, more like a VLP (Very Light Positive). Barely saw it with FMU, retested with SMU, and there it was! Tested again this morning (beacuse why not) and again, pretty clear second line! Not at strong as pinkisthenewblue’s, but definitley there. I’m only 10 DPO today, first appearanc of the second line was at 9DPO. 

About an hour after my BFP yesterday the nausea set in… all in my head? I don’t know but it’s been on and off since then, along wih waves of stomach aches/cramps. 

Also, fun fact, i have NOT yet told my husband! We are traveling for the weekend and around a bunch of people, and I found out just before we went. I’ll put something together Tuesday when when we get back. Gotta hold it in until then and somehow come up with excuses for not drinking, eating soft cheeses, or drinking coffee… eeek!!! 

View original reply
pinkisthenewblue: CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

Post # 600
204 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
indiblue :  you too lady!! A BFP at 10dpo is pretty impressive, no matter how light!

i told my husband at lunch. I really wanted to wait and do something cute but we will have no alone time tomorrow so I wanted to tell him today. I asked if he wanted to do a nice dinner to celebrate and he said “celebrate what?” (He didn’t know I had been testing) and I said “celebrate you becoming a day in May!” And he got the biggest smile on his face and gave me a huge hug 🙂

I have a family bbq tomorrow at my parents place and it is going to be obvious when I don’t have a beer in my hand or wine at dinner… I know one of the first things my mom will ask is what I want to drink. Not sure how to handle this one! I’ll have aunts and uncles and cousins there too. I also have a wedding shower and know there will be champagne. So the fun begins!! Lol 

The topic ‘AUGUST 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors