(Closed) AUGUST 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 61
674 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Mrs. Meowerson :  I know, right? I’m going to be tied in a couple of weeks since I plan to BD EOD until the day after I O!! 

Post # 64
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 25/27

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD18

Ovulation Date: Probably 7/23 – 7/24 (tomorrow or the next day)

POAS Date: 8/4 … But will probably start on the first as its our first anniv!

Usual Cycle Length: usually 32 days

Cycles Trying: This is #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Prenatals, charting (only cf and symptoms), opks, BD timing.

Trying anything new this month? I have been temping and charting carefullt for the last 3-4 months and last month (yes, my first cycle trying) i was feeling a little too anxious and overwhelmed.. So i decided to abandon temping! Ive been a little more relaxed this cycle. We are also trying to bd every night throughout the fertile window. 

Post # 65
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

So far we’ve bd cd6,8, and 10. We weren’t able to yesterday (cd12) which kinda bummed me out. I’m so paranoid about missing the “right” day. Sigh. So picking it up again today at cd13. I’m so over ttc you guys 🙁 

Post # 66
161 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

What day do you guys start to use OPKs? I have no idea what I’m doing. Do you pee in a cup? I’m a hot mess over here…

Post # 69
674 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
dispup :  Are you using Fertility Friend or another app? If so, I’d start using the OPKs on your fertile days according to the app. If not, I’d start right after your period ends and keep going until you get a positive. I’m doing the latter anyway because I’m really not sure when I O… even though I’ve been using FF for the past few months. Oh, and I prefer to pee in a cup and dip the stick! 🙂

Post # 70
1600 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Cote1590 :  i think thats pretty good timing so far? When do you usually o? I told myself we would bd oed this month but the beginning of the month was rough, we were tired..we only hit cd 4,5,12,15… So theres a big gap in between! But then my fertile week we bd cd 16,17,18,19… And still havent gotten a positive opk, so i feel yah. Im also scared i o’d early and missed it but who knows! It sure is overwhelming and tiresome!

Post # 71
1600 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
dispup :  theres a chart that kind of tells you, how long is ur cycle usually?

Post # 72
276 posts
Helper bee

CD15 over here. Gotten high readings on the advanced OPK the past two days. So if I follow the pattern of last cycle, I should get a peak reading tomorrow or the day after. I actually feel really good about our timing so far too. 

So am I the only one who thinks about things like If I’m pregnant this cycle, I can announce it with this holiday announcement and if I get pregnant next cycle, I could announce it this way, etc? I also tend to do that with the due dates. If I get pregnant this cycle, their birthday will be a month from their cousin’s or next cycle it’ll be close to this event or whatnot.

Post # 73
1600 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
littleonewrites :  you are not the only one haha, my dh thinks im nuts for planning so far in advance! The worst part is that I plan it out so well in my head that when I find out im not pregnant, im kind od disappointed I cant do it! For example, if i got pregnant last cycle i was planning on having dh hold up a onesie that says “best gift ever” in sept when its his birthday to announce it… Buuut that wont happen lol.now ive ordered a tee shirt that says daddy since 2017 and hope to give it to dh for our anniv if i get pregnant this cycle… I know it sounds crazy!!

Post # 74
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
littleonewrites :  I do this alllllll the time! 

The topic ‘AUGUST 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors