Post # 16
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Cupcakenurse :  Me too! And today we’re exactly 1 year away!!! 🙂 

Post # 17
38 posts
Newbee

August 19, 2017:) Almost at the one year mark!

Post # 18
1352 posts
Bumble bee

We just set our date as August 26, 2017!!  SO EXCITED!!!!

Post # 19
15 posts
Newbee

We have our church and reception venue booked – August 25th, 2017!! 🙂 

Post # 20
146 posts
Blushing bee

Im August 1st!

i know its a tuesday 🙂 we are having our wedding in punta cana. :0

im so excited

Post # 23
180 posts
Blushing bee

Officially less than a year I can’t believe it!!!

Post # 24
18 posts
Newbee

Date twins! August 26, 2017! Super excited. Have the venue booked but THAT’S IT! I’m struggling trying to find my dress. Finding a dress is a lot harder than I thought it would be

Post # 26
9 posts
Newbee

bowling16 :  I know it was hard finding a dress but I did find one I really liked and the owner gave me a great deal but it’s really hard to find royal blue bridesmaid dresses frown

Post # 27
13 posts
Newbee

We’ve been together for 11 years, got engaged 2 years ago but only decided to get married at the begining of this year. The date is August 26th 2017. I’ve seen this wedding project evolve since then on so many levels (we are now going to get married at the townhall on a previous date and leave the religious ceremony with the big reception dinner for the 26th: yay 2 dresses!). As far as planning goes, we have the venue booked, I have the fabric to sew dress 1 and ordered a stunning ball gown for dress 2, got all accessories including shoes and underwear, (that was the easiest part as it did not involve getting a second opinion from future husband). We still have to find a DJ, florist, our church is busy with easter celebrations so we are being patient, we must enquire about all the admin changes getting married will imply (at the bank for our mortgage for example). 8 months to prepare is stressfull but such good stress!

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors