August 2017 Mamas!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
793 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

LoveGun :  Hey, I’m officially on the July board, but I am 4w3d due July 30 so at the absolute end. The wait at this stage is killing me! I called the doctor yesterday and she said they book confirmation appointments between week 6-8 so she scheduled me at December 6 (6w3d).

Post # 5
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day

What’s your estimated due date: 8/4/17

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? Monday 11/21/16

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? Hubby and my two bffs

When do you plan on telling more people? Not till like march 

How did you tell your partner? Got a big brother book for our 14 month old and a awesome brother shirt and then made him a cake saying daddy got a touchdown

Any symptoms yet? Cravings (hot cocoa and baked potatoes)

What are you most excited about/for? Having a second baby

When is your first appt? 12/5/16

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? We will find out, think we’re keeping it a secret though 

Post # 6
213 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks 1 day

What’s your estimated due date: 8/4/17

How many cycles trying? 4

When did you get your BFP? Monday 11/21/16

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? Hubby and my two bffs

When do you plan on telling more people? Not till like march 

How did you tell your partner? Got a big brother book for our 14 month old and a awesome brother shirt and then made him a cake saying daddy got a touchdown

Any symptoms yet? Cravings (hot cocoa and baked potatoes)

What are you most excited about/for? Having a second baby

When is your first appt? 12/5/16

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? We will find out, think we’re keeping it a secret though 

Post # 7
213 posts
Helper bee

This was my squinter. I then tested with a first response I am also a poas addict! So just for that here’s some more (there are more I’ve taken just not pictured). 

Post # 9
43 posts
Newbee

I’ll fully roll call in a week but right now im too nervous.  Got a light positive on the 22 or 23  and a dark positive yesterday. Im 4 weeks 4 days give or take a day and over analyzing everything! Today my sore boobs completely disappeared which was really my only consistent symptom so im feeling a little bummed out and worried. 

I felt different before my bfp, now I feel nothing. 

Post # 10
25 posts
Newbee

How far along are you? 4 Weeks! 

What’s your estimated due date: August 6th

How many cycles trying? 8

When did you get your BFP? 2 days ago, 11/26

Post a picture of your first BFP 

IMG_8376

Who have you told? Only my husband! But a lady in church overheard us talking this morning 🙂

When do you plan on telling more people? During the Christmas season sometime.

How did you tell your partner? So funny, I wrapped a box with a onesie in it and left it outside saying “To the Welton’s #2” (our apt #) and he came in and said, “what is this” I of course had ‘no idea’. Such a fun suprise when he opened it. Got the whole thing on video too! 

Any symptoms yet? YES! Sore tatas. Cramps <– Advice?? & Headaches. Some bloating too.

What are you most excited about/for? To be starting our family!

When is your first appt? Scheduling that tomorrow. Hopefully soon! 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Haven’t decided. We were thinking of doing a gender reveal with close friends and family. 🙂

Post # 11
213 posts
Helper bee

With my son we created a Facebook group for our mamas for that month. Let me know if you mamas wanna do that and I’ll be more then happy to create it!

Post # 13
213 posts
Helper bee

Ok just send me your email if you would like to be added to the Facebook group!

Post # 14
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Congrats ladies! I was in the August 2015 group and we’ve all become very close on Facebook! 

How far along are you? Between 3-4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: Possibly between 8/4 and 8/11

How many cycles trying? This was my first cycle after having my son (an August 2015 baby). We actually hadn’t planned on trying until January but had a little oopsie 😉

When did you get your BFP? This morning

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! Too lazy ha

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure yet. Maybe New Years?

How did you tell your partner? When he got home from work I said “remember that time you thought you didn’t pull out? Well you didn’t” 

Any symptoms yet? Not really, just some twinges here and there.

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing my son become a big brother.

When is your first appt? I’ll call my doctor next week to schedule  

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? We will find out! My husbands family is ALL boys and our first was a boy so I’m curious if we will be continuing the boy streak or if it will be a girl.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/august-2017-mamas/#ixzz4RNQgByQj

Post # 15
213 posts
Helper bee

kiraly17 :  send me your email if you want to join the Facebook group! I just created it. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors