August 2017 Mamas!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 136
384 posts
Helper bee

BeverlyGeese :  Welcome Bev!  So glad to see you here, your due date is actually one day before mine.  I understand being hesitant to get excited, it seems like it just can’t be real!

Post # 137
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

BeverlyGeese :  What a journey! FX for a sticky baby!!

Post # 138
2419 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

twodresswedding :  Thank you!! So glad it worked out for both of us this time 🙂 And thanks again for your sweet message on 1+ boards, I really appreciated it!

pmerr :  Thanks 🙂

Post # 139
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

BeverlyGeese :  Welcome!!! Fingers crossed

I am also cautiously optimistic because of my MC with first pregnancy. I cannot wait until first u/s on Jan 3rd

Post # 140
313 posts
Helper bee

You guys, my symptoms are starting to dwindle down. I was nauseaus every morning almost, and I was all swollen. Now I have only my sore breasts, and the nausea and swelling is all gone. I’m concerned a bit.

Post # 141
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

asphodel :  Hoping everything is ok!!

Post # 142
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

asphodel :  I’m feeling similarly but I keep reading that symptoms can come and go and be completely gone some days so I’m trying to relax and not worry too much since I can’t do anything until my next Dr appt. Hoping all is well with you and it’s just some brief relief from symptoms. 

When is your next appt?

Post # 143
313 posts
Helper bee

sayanything :  Thanks. With my MMC, my symptoms disappeared a week before we found out about the miscarriage. So it makes me concerned. I have the sore boobs but they are not even that sore anymore. My appt is January 3rd. It’s a long time!

Post # 144
62 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

How far along are you? 6 weeks as of Christmas Day! 

What’s your estimated due date: 08/20/17

How many cycles trying? 1! We actually weren’t trying, Darling Husband felt like finally “going all the way” and low and behold, I was ovulating that day 🙈

When did you get your BFP? 12/11/16 • our 4 month wedding anniversary! 😻😂

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? DH! Mom, Mother and Father In Law! Siblings & a few close friends, who were wondering why I was ordering Virgin 😂

When do you plan on telling more people? Valentine’s Day, if we can hold out! 

How did you tell your partner? I gave him the onsie and test in the pic as a “sorry present” for being a B WORD that morning 😂

Any symptoms yet? Sore Boobs, Mild Cramps, & Hot Wing and Sprite cravings! 

What are you most excited about/for? Our first baby! 

When is your first appt? 1/23/17 • 10 week ultrasound! 

Post # 145
307 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

How far along are you? 30 days ish

What’s your estimated due date: 8/26/17

How many cycles trying? 3 cycles

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday morning 12/21

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? My sisters, my bestie, hubby and my kids  

When do you plan on telling more people? I will be telling my mom and the rest of my immediates on Christmas

How did you tell your partner? I got him a Christmas ornament with 3 footballs and told him it represented our 3 babies then whipped out the digital!

Any symptoms yet? Tired, loss of apettite

What are you most excited about/for? Feeling baby move around and pregnancy glow

When is your first appt? I haven’t made it yet  I need to find a new OB, my last one retired .

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? I will be doing a non invasive test as soon as I can…

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/august-2017-mamas/#ixzz4Td2imTh0

Post # 146
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 5 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: August 27

How many cycles trying? Well we were basically NTNP. Darling Husband is on a medication that really decreases his sex drive so when we were doing the deed I had a feeling I was ovulating, but I didn’t want to kill the mood. Surprise! Apparently we hit it right on the money! 

When did you get your BFP? I got a very faint squinter the day of my missed period but it was so light I thought it was an evap line. I got a definite squinter Friday and a BFP this morning.

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! I tried, it wouldn’t let me

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my BFF, and Darling Husband told his dad.

When do you plan on telling more people? My mom lives out of state, but I’ll see her mid-January and I’ll tell her then. My husband doesn’t want to do a Facebook announcement, so just close friends and family around the 12 week mark…if we make it that long

How did you tell your partner? I was honestly really nervous. I told him when I was late and he didn’t have a good reaction. He even brought up abortion. We had a few long talks and he basically said he’s scared and not ready to be a dad. So this morning when we were driving to his parents house for Christmas breakfast I just told him I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. He smiled, started laughing, and said “okay, I’m gonna be a daddy!” I think he just needed a few days to let it sink in.

Any symptoms yet? Some occasional mild cramping and my sense of smell has been a little weird.

What are you most excited about/for? Hearing the heartbeat, finding out the gender, and feeling him/her move. Also I’m going to try to sleep as much as possible the next 8 months!

When is your first appt? I need to call Tuesday. We moved recently so I don’t even have a gyno yet!

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out. Darling Husband would LOVE a girl, but he comes from a family of boys and is convinced it’s going to be a boy. 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/august-2017-mamas/#ixzz4TtF6rvly

Post # 147
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 6w5d

What’s your estimated due date: August 16th

How many cycles trying? 3… 1 chemical pregnancy 

When did you get your BFP? Around the 7th of Dec?

Who have you told? Husband.

When do you plan on telling more people? Holding off as long as possible

How did you tell your partner? Asked him to confirm about 16 hpts… 

Any symptoms yet? Thrown up a handful of times, feel yuck all day, no appetite. Boobs are huge and sore.

What are you most excited for? Can i say time off work? The rest hasnt really sunk in yet

When is your first appt? It was last week. Bloods haven’t come back to confirm yet 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Hubby wants team green and i will most likely let him win that one. 

Post # 148
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2016

Hey Mommas! Morning sickness hit me today, can’t seem to keep anything down. What works for you?? This is my first and I’m worried I’m not eating or drinking enough for my nugget. TIA!! Oh also 7weeks 4 days today!

Post # 149
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

farmerswife94 :  with my son, I would get nauseous if my stomach got too empty. It helped me to snack on dry carbs throughout the day- crackers, dry cereal. I also liked sucking on preggie pops (hard ginger candies). I’ve heard orange tic tacs help too. And drinking ginger ale, lemonade, orange juice!

Post # 150
101 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 6 weeks 5 days 

What’s your estimated due date: August 17th or 18th

How many cycles trying? 0, definitely a surprise!

When did you get your BFP? December 9th, a week before my wedding 🙈🙈 lol

Who have you told? My husband, sister, husband’s brother

When do you plan on telling more people? Parents after I go to the doctor’s so hopefully early January. I will probably tell my close friends once my parents know. Everyone else later in Feb. 

How did you tell your partner? He was with me when I took the test 

Any symptoms yet? Not much, just SO tired. 

What are you most excited for? I guess everything! Still a little nervous mostly, so I’m exited to go to the doctors. 

When is your first appt? Calling today to schedule. 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? I always thought I would want to be surprised  but now I definitely want to find out! 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/august-2017-mamas/#ixzz4U2pe5kDi

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors