August 2017 Mamas!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 46
836 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

amrx2015 :  Hey maam! I’m loving it as well! Can’t help but be scared at the tiniest things though.  I have a feeling it’s a girl for us! Mainly because the day we found out, one of my best friends committed suicide, so in my heart, it’s only fitting that one of my favorite girls left the world on the same day another one was put into my world.

banchibg :  I’m sorry it’s been rough so far.  I’ve been super nauseaus and dying of hunger as well, but also hard to make myself eat.  I haven’t had any pink spotting, but yesterday I had a tiny bit of brown mucus when I wiped and it freaked me out (still freaking out lol).

forestsandsands :  That’s all great advice! Google really can be a pregnant woman’s worst enemy.

I don’t know how people keep this news in for 13 weeks.  I’m only 5 weeks along and bursting at the seems to tell everyone! It’s hard because we are living with my inlaws right now (our house flooded in August), and they are always asking if I want wine or beer.  Every night I would have a glass of wine with them.  I need to go buy some fake wine just to throw them off! I’ve told my boss and 3 good friends so far.  We are telling our immediate families Christmas day, and I plan on telling the rest of my best friends on New Years.  I think  I might get a shirt that says “Bump’s first New Years” and just walk around in it until people realize what it says!

Post # 47
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?

It’s unclear. Normally my cycles are 34-40 days, but I got my bfp around my ovulation day. I am either 3 weeks or 6 weeks pregnant at this point. 

What’s your estimated due date:

August 22nd, if I got preggo this cycle.

How many cycles trying?

When did you get your BFP?

I got my very strong and extremely dark BFP on CD 26, which is around my ovulation day. We only BDed around CD 13-16, so maybe for some reason I ovulated very, very early this cycle, and I’m ~10 dpo?

The reason I took the test was I got so nauseous that I vomited the night before. My husband said maybe you’re pregnant and we laughed. That happened when I was 6 weeks pregnant with my previous pregnancies, which makes me think what I thought was my period may have been implantation bleeding.

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told?

My husband, my mom, and 2 close friends.

When do you plan on telling more people?

Close family after seeing the heartbeat around 10 weeks, but everyone else at 20 weeks.

How did you tell your partner?

I walked in to the living room with my stick and I said, you were right! I am totally pregnant!

Any symptoms yet?

Tons of symptoms. That’s why I took the test. Strong morning sickness. Aversion to food. Sensivite breasts. Pregnancy brain.

What are you most excited about/for?

For my daughter to have a sibling. To hold a newborn again on my skin. <3 

When is your first appt?

I’m going for a blood test tomorrow.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?

I will be finding out the gender. I found out with the nub method last time at 13 weeks. 

Post # 48
41 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? I think I am about 3 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: August 25th

How many cycles trying? 5

When did you get your BFP? Today!!

Who have you told? DH and my best friend

When do you plan on telling more people? We will probably tell our parents at Christmas

How did you tell your partner? Left this on our bed… 

Any symptoms yet? Not really

What are you most excited about/for? So excited to have our first baby!! 

When is your first appt? January

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Yes! I am way to impatient to wait. 

Post # 49
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Hi everyone! My mumma friend put me onto this group and said it was the best thing she ever did. I’m due early August 2017 and am so excited to be on this adventure!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 6w 1 day

What’s your estimated due date: 7 August 2017

How many cycles trying?

When did you get your BFP? 29 Nov 2016

Who have you told? My hubby, My mum and my best friends

When do you plan on telling more people? once the e-harmony tests come back all okay at 10 weeks

How did you tell your partner? with an early christmas present – a baby romper that says “oh deer” with rudolph on it and a little note that said “we’re gonna be parents” and the positive pregnancy test

Any symptoms yet? very sore boobs, fatigue

What are you most excited about/for? the first trimester to be over so I can share my news and enjoy being pregnant!

When is your first appt? before Christmas – I have GDM so I am being monitored closely.

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out with the e-harmony testing so as early as 10 weeks!

Post # 50
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

stephyg :  Congrats Stephyg! Aug 25 is my hubby’s bday. August is a good month to be born 🙂 

Post # 51
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

How far along are you? 3wks 5 days 

What’s your estimated due date: 8/24/17

How many cycles trying? 5 months, but only had 2 cycles in there (still breastfeeding DS)

When did you get your BFP? squinter yesterday at 11 dpo, clearer positive today at 12 dpo!

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! They’re on my phone so I can’t attach right now!

Who have you told? My Sept 2015 mama group, my BFF. Can’t believe I haven’t told my husband yet, he’s going to kill me! He thinks I’m testing on Thursday

When do you plan on telling more people? Our families at Christmas, will probably post on FB once we are in the second trimester

How did you tell your partner? I can’t decide how to surprise him!!!

Any symptoms yet? ‘ve had a horrible cold the past few days, and went to bed at 8pm last night. Good thing I’ve had a cold or my exhaustion would be a dead giveaway for my husband!

What are you most excited about/for? Feeling the baby kicking and rolling in my belly – there is nothing like it. I miss my bump so much!! Also seeing how excited my son will be! I can’t wait to find out if he is having a brother or sister!

When is your first appt? TBD

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/august-2017-mamas/#ixzz4SjI0vzMU

Post # 52
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@nsheridan hi fellow Sept 2015 mama! Add me to the new FB group as long as its a secret group!

Post # 53
43 posts
Newbee

natbrown0703 :  thank you! I’m feeling better mainly because I had my first OB appointment. 

After the internal exam my NP decided to order an asap viability scan. Her reasoning were the spotting and I have a retroverted uterus so she was unable to palpate my uterus.  

I’m still having spotting and from what I saw she wrote that my uterus felt like 4 weeks instead of almost 7 weeks.  

At least I’ll know by the end of the week what’s going on. I had scheduled a private scan but im glad that I get one at the OB. 

Post # 54
313 posts
Helper bee

banchibg :  Were you tracking your ovulation? Is 7 weeks based on your last period? 

I spotted many times in my first pregnancy early on. They can also be off with timing early on. When is your scan? I hope things are okay, fingers crossed for you. 

Post # 55
313 posts
Helper bee

my nauseau is getting crazy. I couldn’t walk by our kitchen this morning. I can’t believe I’m only 3 weeks pregnant. I’m starting to believe more and more that maybe I’m six weeks and I got pregnant last cycle. 

anyone else with nauseau? how many weeks are you pregnant?

Post # 56
43 posts
Newbee

asphodel :  well my first positive was 11/20 although very faint. That was 3 weeks and 2 days ago. 

Based on how long sperm survive the absolute latest I could have ovulated would be November 16th, that would put me at 5 weeks 6 days but I really doubt that I ovulated that late. I had very obvious fertile mucous on November 9th and 10th and then it was gone on the 11th and thereafter. 

My scan is on Thursday. 

Post # 57
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I’m super cautiously joining! I just had a super early MC (5-6 weeks) last month and it was recommended to wait a cycle before trying again….oops! 

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: August 18

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? This morning. AF was due today and I thought I’d just check to make sure.

Who have you told? Darling Husband, my Sept 2013 mamas and WB/HB

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably Valentine’s time

How did you tell your partner? Showed him the stick! haha

Any symptoms yet?  No, but I didn’t the first time around either.

What are you most excited about/for? Having it feel more real! haha. Feeling baby, seeing my son be a big brother!

When is your first appt?  I haven’t called yet. It will probably be at 8ish weeks and then at 10 weeks. so sometime in January

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Team green!

Post # 58
43 posts
Newbee

And yes my date is by last menstrual period. I have cycles that range from 29-34 days. 

Post # 59
160 posts
Blushing bee

stephyg :  I LOVE CHAPTERS/INDIGO BABY STUFF!

Post # 60
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

asphodel :   Mine kicked in at 6 weeks exactly!  I’m now 7 weeks and it gets worse everyday :-/

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors