August 2017 Mamas!

posted 3 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
313 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

banchibg :  If you’re ~5.5 weeks you may be measuring smaller around ~4 weeks, maybe. Keep us in the loop. 

Amie9191 :  With my last pregnancy it was at 6 weeks too, but apparently when it starts at 3 weeks it’s the sign of a severe morning sickness problem 🙁

Post # 62
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Feeling super nauseous today. Hoping it’s just nerves from having my first pregnancy obgyn appointment today, and not a hint of morning sickness ahead for me. I stocked up on some fancy barf bags from amazon to carry with me and leave in my car, just in case.

And possible Too Much Information (is that even a thing here?), but I’ve had some diarrhea here and there for the past 2 weeks. I’m thinking it’s caused by my hormones, as it was very common for me to have 1-2 days with diarrhea on my period as well. 

Post # 63
446 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

mrskitty5 :  Fancy barf bags! They do have everythingon amazon…may have to check that out!  Secretly wishing i had mornig sickness 4 1/2 weeks and I don’t have any symptoms which is making me a bit nervous!

Good luck with the appointment

Post # 64
604 posts
Busy bee

mrsrekraps22 :  thank you! When I’m at a computer that I can safely browse things like this (i.e. Not at work), I’ll share a link for the fancy bags 🙂

Post # 65
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

Hi all 🙂 Is there a facebook group already established for August 2017 mama’s? 

Post # 66
41 posts
Newbee

amrx2015 :  Me too… it’s going to be a problem haha

Post # 67
41 posts
Newbee

amrx2015 :  me too haha… it’s going to be a problem

Post # 68
41 posts
Newbee

So I am 3 weeks 4 days and I just had some very lightly tinged CM… more brownish than red and not much, but I am in panic mode… this happen to anyone else. I am so anxious… after my positive I have been more POAS crazy than I ever was! 

Post # 69
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

asphodel :  with my first pregnancy my nausea hit at 6 weeks on the dot!

Post # 70
290 posts
Helper bee

stephyg :  I’m having some light brown mucus too. Normal!!

Post # 71
290 posts
Helper bee

steffles :  yes! PM me your email and I’ll add you. It’s a secret group. 

Post # 72
41 posts
Newbee

jbbird :  Thanks! That makes me feel better… I have a feeling I am going to be a crazy person for a couple weeksundecided

Post # 73
604 posts
Busy bee

For anyone interested in the fancy barf bags, these have some sort of substance in them that turns liquid into gel and masks the barfy odor. If you search the same product name it will come in different quantities, but these are the only ones that could be shipped to me for some reason. Another bonus about these 3 counts, is that they’re individually wrapped and include a clean up wipe. 

I really am hoping that I don’t get morning sickness, but if I do it will be good to be prepared!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0033R9QIE

Post # 74
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2010

stephyg :  Hey stephyg. I had a decent amount of spotting last week and got an urgent ultrasound done and am having a follow up one done next week. It was all completely fine but it meant I get some very early scans and even get to see my little ones heart beat at 7 weeks! 

Post # 75
41 posts
Newbee

steffles :  It wasn’t much and no more since… think I should mention it when I call to make my appointment? 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors