306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks, 4 days

What’s your estimated due date: August 21

How many cycles trying? 12, successful after our third IUI 

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday!

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? Just my husband

When do you plan on telling more people? At 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I just showed him the test

Any symptoms yet? Nope!

What are you most excited about/for? For my 3.5 year old to have a sibling

When is your first appt? No idea yet  

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out for sure!

Post # 92
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: Aug 27th (I think)

How many cycles trying? This was cycle 12 of officially trying, with many more NPNT before that.

When did you get your BFP? This morning!

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! Maybe another time haha

Who have you told? Darling Husband and he couldn’t wait to tell his sister.

When do you plan on telling more people? Getting bloodwork today or tomorrow and then we’ll tell his parents this weekend (only time we’ll see them around the holidays because we’re traveling to visit them) and we’ll tell my parents and sister on Christmas morning. Everyone else not until 12 weeks/okay from the dr. I’m even nervous about telling this many people because I have PCOS and am very anxious about anything happening, but I’m also terrible at keeping secrets. And I’m very involved in craft beer so it’s going to be fairly obvious to people when I’m not drinking.

How did you tell your partner? It’s his birthday today so I included it with his gift–a gift certificate for a massage that said “you’re going to need this…”, a Christmas Ornament that says “Dad Est. 2016” and the digital test. He freaked out (in a good way) and I wish I had thought to record it.

Any symptoms yet? I don’t think so–none out of the ordinary anyway. I thought I was getting my period.

What are you most excited about/for? A happy and healthy 9 months. And sharing the good news with our family and friends. 

When is your first appt? Tomorrow (it was already scheduled–seeing if they’ll take me in today)

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Definitely finding out. I like the idea of it being a surprise but I don’t think our planning tendencies would be able to handle not knowing haha.

Post # 93
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

August 2016 mom popping in to wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months! Enjoy pregnancy as much as you can! And just think, this time next year, you’ll have 4-month-olds getting ready to experience their first holidays (like our little team green turned pink)!

Post # 94
304 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

mrscali13 :  That is a really cute baby awwwwwww

Post # 96
604 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

mrscali13 :  Awwwww! Hello from the mom-fututre! Your little one is so precious. What a special time of year to have a sweet little baby!

Post # 97
384 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4w3d

What’s your estimated due date: August 22nd

How many cycles trying? We’ve been trying since August but this was only our second IUI, our fertility clinic kept missing my O

When did you get your BFP? Saturday 

Who have you told? Family, close friends, because we were doing fertility treatments our friends and families all knew we were trying and exactly when we would be testing.

When do you plan on telling more people? Probably 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner?  She told me!  I POAS’d and left it in the bathroom and told her to go check and she came running out saying “You’re pregnant!!!!”

Any symptoms yet?  Super sore boobs!!!

What are you most excited about/for?  Everything, the big belly, first ultra sound, becoming a mom!

When is your first appt?  Not sure… I got my blood work back this morning and my beta was at 663, the nurse said it was nice and high so we wouldn’t need to do a repeat to check for doubling.  She said the clinic will call and set up an U/S and a follow up with our RE

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green?  Team green all the way!

Post # 98
43 posts
Newbee

I had my ultrasound and got my HCG test results. HCG a little over 76,000 and we got to see and hear the heartbeat at 139bpm. I shed a few tears of releif! I am measuring 6weeks 6days so only 2 days less than what my last lmp date was. My uterus is not retroverted its just straight up and down and I have a fibroid but luckily its in a place that wont hinder anything. 

Theres going to be so many ups and downs and my goal is to remain positive and to stop googling, although I googled the heck out of fibroids haha. 

Post # 99
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? almost 4 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: August 27 

How many cycles trying? NTNP for 4 actively trying for 1

When did you get your BFP? 2 days ago at 8-10 DPO

Who have you told? Just Darling Husband, but a friend found out last night because I forgot to make my Pinterest board private 😳

When do you plan on telling more people? Telling my mom for her xmas gift (and so the rest of my family will find out then too) and then DHs family on MILs birthday next month

How did you tell your partner? I had a whole elaborate surprise planned out, but I couldn’t keep it a secret and immediately called him at work to tell him

Any symptoms yet? Yes! Morning nausea, cramping, pains in my breasts, extreme thirst, excessive urination, the most extreme fatigue of my life, but insomnia at night, wanting to eat everything in sight while simultaneously wanting to barf.

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing Darling Husband as a daddy, and seeing all the changes in my body!

When is your first appt? I’m still researching hospitals and midwives so I haven’t made one yet

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Team green! I’ve always known I wanted to be teen green after my mom told me how awesome of a surprise it is.

Post # 100
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? Almost 6 weeks

What’s your estimated due date: August 14

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? 11/30

Who have you told? Just my husband and my July 2015 wb mom group.

When do you plan on telling more people? Immediate family for Christmas and the rest of the world after 12 weeks.

How did you tell your partner? I didn’t need to say anything, I went and found him and just smiled.  Took him a minute until he said No Way!!!  It took us almost a year to conceive our son, so we never expected this to happen right away.  We’re both still processing this.

Any symptoms yet? Not much.  Just extremely emotional and crying at everything.  Also very tired.

What are you most excited about/for? Seeing my son with a baby brother/sister, completing our family.

When is your first appt? January 10th.  Don’t know how I’m going to wait that long!

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? Finding out for sure!

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/august-2017-mamas/#ixzz4T0uiU9TE

Post # 101
836 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

mrscali13 :  OMG she is adorable!!!!!! Thanks maam! It’s hard to believe this time next year we will all  have 4 month olds!!

nachojami :   sayanything :   twodresswedding :   thefuturemrsD :   Spinwife :  Congratulations!!!!

I had my first appt on Tuesday.  According to when I ovulated (I ovulate a week later then the “average”), I was 5w3d at my appt, but it was measuring 4w5d.  Doctor said that’s nothing to worry about and perfectly normal, esp this early on.  But since the US was so early, it was too early to see a fetal pole.  But there was a sac and a yolk, and my doctor didn’t seem worried at all.  I have another US scheduled for 12/27. She also did a pap smear that day, and I bled sooo much that afternoon.  Then it stopped, but I started bleeding a little again the next afternoon. Can we say freak out?! My husband said we made it a whole 24 hours before having to call the after hours nurse! haha. But they said that’s normal and it can take up to 72 hours for the bleeding to stop. They didn’t order any Betas, but just did a prenatal blood workup.

Post # 102
2716 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I need to check in here more!!

I went for a follow up from the bladder infection (which I asked about, and apparently I was supposed to have a follow up but didn’t know). I still have an infection, so once the lab runs everything, she will know what I can have for meds that are safe. Since I did have a miscarriage, she wants me to go in for bloodwork. I did that yesterday and will again on Monday the levels are fine, and I may get an ultrasound before our 8week appointment. I’m hoping we can, but I don’t know how certain that is.

I go in on Monday for bloodwork again to see what the levels are doing. This one is 705, which is something she expects to see. My progesterone level is 17.1. She does not have my urine results back, so hopefully she will on Monday after I get this bloodwork done.We’ll schedule a dating ultrasound after that since I could have ovulated later.

Post # 103
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Kind of quiet around here! Has everyone joined the secret facebook group? How is everyone feeling this weekend?

Post # 104
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

jbbird :  who should I msg about joining the fb group? 

I’m 4 weeks 3 days and so far I’ve been light headed (mostly at work in the mornings.. I have a very physical job), more thirsty and super hungry even in the middle of the night! No fatigue and my boobs don’t really hurt too bad but they feel tingly. 

Post # 105
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

cupcake8927 :  I’m 4wk 3d too! I’ve been more hungry (for carbs) and thirsty too. Boobs aren’t sore yet, but I’m breastfeeding so not sure how that will change this time around. I think my boobs were already tender by this time when I was pregnant with my son. You can messge me your email address and I’ll try to invite you to the FB group!

The topic ‘August 2017 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors