August 2017 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 453
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

im thinking of BDing every day of my “supposed” fertile window. Does anyone think this is to much. I usually ovulate around CD15-CD18 and ill be hitting CD14 tomorrow. 

FF predicts that cd14-cd16 will be my fertile days anyways and cd17-cd19 will be predicted Odays. 

is 5 days in a row to much….

im trying to get in my head that i can make it through 5 days in a row even though me and Darling Husband typically can only get through 3 days straight. 

Post # 454
6695 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Kslim13 :  I don’t know if this helps any, but we BD’d O-4, O-2, and O-1 this past cycle and got our BFP.  Before this cycle, I was reading that the best days to conceive are actually 2 days and 1 day before ovulation.

Post # 455
193 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

Kslim13 :  Go on with your bad self cool. Maybe wait and try an OPK and go for it for a few days?

Post # 457
2015 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

SeaOfLove :  O-4 means after O right? Just checking.

Post # 458
6695 posts
Bee Keeper

Kslim13 :  No, I’m sorry, it means before. If you see someone using O+1, that’s the day after ovulation.  O-4 is 4 days before the day of ovulation. 

Post # 459
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

novemberreign :  Sorry to hear that bee, best of luck for next cycle.

MargaritaVille :  Congratulations! What an exciting year ahead!

AFM: Definitely planning on tracking O next cycle if this isn’t our month. Not knowing where I am in my cycle is super frustrating. I think I may have O’d yesterday, however, based on pinching pains I was having on and off all afternoon and evening. It would also correlate with when I was getting EWCM. And is only one day after my app guesstimated O. Oh well, we’ll see lol. In other news, we’ve been sticking to BDing every other day so well. We haven’t missed one and plan to continue just to make sure we haven’t missed my FW if my cycle turns out to be long again.

Post # 460
3064 posts
Sugar bee

SeaOfLove :  OMG!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

I’ve been so MIA from the boards, but I saw this and OMG EXCITING!!!

When are you due?!

Post # 462
110 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 36/33

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD23 / DPO: 5

Ovulation Date: 7/28

POAS Date: 8/15/2017 not sure though when I should test

Usual Cycle Length: 12 years ago 29 days average, this is my first cycle after getting off BC

Cycles Trying: this is the first

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPK’s, BD timing, prenatals, Pre-Seed

Trying anything new this month? TTC for the first time ever after getting off birth control (12 years)

Link to your chart if charting: N/A

Hallo Bees! I am so happy I found this forum. I am in the middle of the 2WW and in the Google phase LOL. Trying to figure out whether there is any way to tell if I am pregnant.

Since I just got off birth control, it is even harder, because everything could be because of the hormone change. I am very hopeful, but I am trying not to get my hopes too high, to avoid to be disappointed in case it didn’t work right away.

Observations: tender breasts and annoying bloat

I am also very happy and excited that I seem to have indeed ovulated. Now I am hoping that the temperature stays high.

Assuming I ovulated on July 28, I calculated my next AF to start arround Aug 11. I am not sure since this is my first time charting.

What do you bees think would be a good day to POAS. I think I’d rather wait longer to avoid a false negative.

Post # 464
6695 posts
Bee Keeper

JessieFay13 :  FX you won’t need another cycle. BABYDUST!

MsPlucky :  Awwww… Thank you, dear!! ❤ I’m due April 12th 🙂 how are you doing? You must be near the end of your first trimester now!

sunnyorchid :  Welcome!!! These boards are amazing for the TTC journey. I wish you the best of luck in this process!

minimalistoverplanner :  Congratulations!!! FX for a happy and healthy 9 months! How many dpo are you?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors