• Wedding: May 2016

your age/partner age: 29/34

baby#: 1

Current cycle day/DPO: CD14

Ovulation Date: probably somewhere between August 5th – August 8th

POAS Date: August 22nd

usual cycle length: 30- 33 days

cycles trying: 11

BFP Plan: Just OPKs this month. Using Preseed. 

trying anything new this month?  Just Ovulation sticks this month, taking a break from temping cause my work and sleep schedule have been super off. Basing timing of BD’ing off previous temping charts and using OPK twice a day. According to FF, this is my fertile week starting today. Plan on BDing today, tomorrow, one day off, then BDing again for two days. 

Post # 485
1514 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Hi ladies! So I never roll called but I used to frequent the TTC boards when trying for baby #1. We tried for a year and after many tests and one round of clomid got pregnant with our daughter. She’s 13.5 months now. We decided to TTC again when she was a year old, thinking it could likely take us a while again. This was our second cycle trying and I got a positive on Tuesday! I’m shocked it happened on our own and so quickly. I’ve also only had 2 periods since having my daughter.

Excited to join those of you with positives so far in the April 2018 mamas group! Baby dust to all of you still waiting to POAS <3

Post # 486
2165 posts
Buzzing bee

Another OPK question from this newbie over here: I got an almost positive on CD 11 in the afternoon. I tested again on CD 12 in the am and it was the same darkness. Starting that afternoon, my test strip has gotten lighter. I’m on CD 13 and tested twice today, each very faint.

Should I assume that I just missed my surge? I’m thinking an evening test on CD 11 would have been a +, but I got my surge coming up and then coming back down. Is that a good guess? I’m not temping, so I can’t confirm ovulation that way, unfortunately.

Post # 488
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Kslim13 :  When I got pregnant with DS we DTD every day from cd 13-18. pregnant first cycle officially trying. last two cycles trying for #2 ive just had one attempt and BFN each time. this month we’ve dtd  cd 13/14 and i plan to on 15/16 at least! I tend to O anywhere from CD 16-18. FX this is our month! 

Post # 489
1954 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

mrscorgi :   I’m only taking the one day off in between simply because both Darling Husband and I tend to get burnt out after 3 or 4 days in a row. 

My Otest are starting to slowly get darker so I’m guessing ill ovulate in the next day or two anyways, which is typically around the same time I’ve been getting my temp spikes.

I wanted to continue temping the rest of this month but my erratic work schedule and insomnia haven’t been doing me any favors this month. So I gave up on my chart two days ago.. 

Post # 490
1360 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I started having wateryish cm today. And that’s always a sign of AF coming in the next four days or so. 

Anyone ever have wateryish cm and get a bfp?

Post # 491
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Whoa! This board picks up so much steam as time goes on! 
Congrats to all the new moms <3 
Hoping this August positivity rubs off on all of us! 

Post # 495
5607 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

panda_bear3 :  I hope you get your answer with your cycle soon!  OPKs will help, but remember, it doesn’t mean you’ll necessarily pinpoint ovulation.  When I started OPKs, I would get a spike in temperature anywhere from the next morning to 3 mornings later, meaning I O’d the same day or 2 days later.  It was never consistent.  Some ladies get multiple LH surges before ovulating. It’s all confusing.  Best of luck to you!

magnolia929 :  Awwww!!  Thank you so much dear!  Best of luck figuring out your LP.  I hope you can get some answers from your doctor soon <3

moonandnight88 :  Babydust to you!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors