August 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 571
2655 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

SeaOfLove :  Haha I think I knew deep down I could never escape the symptom spotting. I’ve found that telling myself it’s my body accustoming to being off BC has helped some – at least, I don’t feel as if I’m obsessively looking into everything (more just saying “hmm that’s different” and moving on).

BDing every second day is starting to wear on Darling Husband (me too but him more so) but it’s only another week or so before I plan to test so I’m trying to get him to hold on just a little longer lol (in case my cycle is long again to ensure we don’t miss our window). 

Post # 572
1461 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

SeaOfLove :  OMG congratulations!!!! I am SO happy for you!! I secretly wish we got our BFP’s the same month because you have been so lovely on these boards. H + H 9 months to you! 

Post # 573
6901 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Meant2Bee :  Awwww… Thank you, dear!  I hit July, and I was finally wrapping up my thesis, and had a bit more time…. So I finally decided to give acupuncture a try per your suggestion.  My first cycle and 3 weekly appts, and I got my BFP!  I don’t know if that was it, but I’m sure it helped my body relax.  I hope your pregnancy is going super well!  A happy and healthy 9 months to you too <3

Post # 574
430 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

No dice for me this month. A negative test at likely 2 weeks DPO and what I can feel is my period coming (but who knows). I think by now I would have had a BFP if pregnant. Time to move onto round two, but Darling Husband is away this month off and on for work and I suspect will be away during my fertile peak. I have an appointment scheduled with my GP tomorrow to see if I can get some blood work done. I just want to to get my hormone levels checked out since I am just not sure I am ovulating. 

Kind of deflated as I am getting spike and dips in my temps over the past few days. I blame that on travelling and not temping at the exact same time (or within reason). I might get a new thermometer as mine is kinda old. I am going to get fussy in my charting protocol next month otherwise the data is kind of useless. 

Post # 575
430 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

SeaOfLove :  Congratulations, I am so happy for you. Sounds like you have waited awhile for this. I wish you a happy and health pregnancy.

Post # 576
473 posts
Helper bee

SeaOfLove :  I have been away for quite some time for our wedding and honeymoon, but I managed to sneak into the TTC board during our vacation, and your BFP made me cry. I’m pretty emotional anyway – newlywed nerves, I guess, but I was so so happy for you after all this struggle. Thank you so much for all the support in this board and healthy 9 months!

Post # 578
6901 posts
Busy Beekeeper

canhorsegal :  Thank you, dear!  It had it’s ups and downs, but it was probably worth the wait.  I definitely can’t take the conceiving process for granted anymore!  Best of luck in your journey πŸ™‚

annili :  Thank you!!!  And congratulations, newlywed πŸ™‚  I hope your wedding and honeymoon were AMAZING! Maybe your emotions will be accompanied by a BFP? FX and babydust to you!

Post # 579
1461 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

SeaOfLove :  LOL I hate/love to say “I told you so!”. I am a fast-paced and somewhat stressful job and I think acupunture really helps with that. I have continued to see her as she has helped with my first trimester symptoms. I will be 12 weeks on Thursday (yay!) and am starting to feel somewhat normal. I didn’t expect pregnancy to be this challenging, heck I don’t know what I was thinking! Please continue to post on the bee so I can follow your pregnancy! 

Post # 580
6901 posts
Busy Beekeeper

Meant2Bee :  Yay!!!  Almost out of the first trimester!!  I’ll try my best to post on WB πŸ˜‰  Maybe we should start a graduate POASer thread where we can update about our pregnancies πŸ™‚  Okay.  I’m on it πŸ˜‰

Post # 585
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2016

Still trying to figure out this OPK business – this is our second month TTC but first month using OPK’s. The bottom test in each picture was taken at 1:00 pm on cycle day 13 of a typically 27 day cycle. Thoughts?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors