August 2017 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 916
607 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

ladycomfypants :  

SeaOfLove :  thanks both for your kind words making me feel much better, my friend was busy when I asked if she had time to chat and I’m next seeing her at a wedding tomorrow so that’s not the place to tell her so haven’t had much space to talk it through. Darling Husband is really kind and was disappointed at the loss but he just says it was very early and it will happen again, I don’t like to get him down by going over it all the time. Now that I’m on the other side of it I can see as Darling Husband says that it’s good to have been pregnant and know that it’s possible, just during it it was devastating. I do also really feel for long time TTC’ers who never see a sniff of a line, both positions are pretty rubbish to be in.

Anyhoo sorry for bringing such a downer to the thread!

Sending you baby dust Sea, think that fear is normal, but statistically it’s really unlikely. Enjoy being pregnant if you can, I can tell you’re a really positive person so know you will!

Post # 917
448 posts
Helper bee

lucky_charm :  You are NOT a downer!  We are all going through this rough journey together.  Vent away– that’s why we are all here!

Post # 918
5590 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

lucky_charm :  Of course it’s devastating when it’s happening!  I wouldn’t expect anyone to feel anything less. I’m glad you are feeling a bit better.  Hopefully you find a time to talk to your friend at the wedding this weekend.  And thank you for the well wishes, darling <3  I’m just keeping my head up and taking it one day at a time!  I think that’s all I can do until I get some sort of guarantee things are looking good or we’re in the clear of the first trimester.  It makes me hopeful that August went by so fast!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend <3

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors